Follett UFD425A80 Maestro Plus Series 23 1/2" Air Cooled Undercounter Flake Ice Machine - 425 lb.
- Capable of producing up to 425 lb. of ice per day and storing 90 lb.
- Produces flake ice, which is great for display applications
- Compact footprint and front-ventilated design for businesses with limited space
- Uses 25% less energy and 40% less water than comparable machines
- Air cooled
You May Also Need
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
plus $99.99 / Case
|Follett Corporation UFD425A80 Specs|
|Width||23 1/2 Inches|
|Height||33 - 39 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||425 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Follett Corporation UFD425A80 Details
Choose an ice machine that will take up less space without sacrificing high ice production with this Follett UFD425A80 Maestro Plus undercounter flake ice machine! This unit is capable of producing up to 425 lb. of ice per day and storing as much as 75 lb. at a time, while its compact footprint and front-ventilated design allow it to be stored under bars or counters with no side, top, or back clearance required. Self-contained and free-standing, this ice machine makes flake ice, which is an essential for cold displays like salad bars or fish markets.
Thanks to its energy efficient design and lack of a costly defrost cycle, this undercounter ice machine delivers a significant reduction in utility costs by using up to 25% less energy and 40% less water than comparable capacity ice machines. To keep ice frozen, this air cooled unit utilizes environmentally responsible R-404A refrigerant, while its semi-automatic cleaning cycle flushes the unit regularly to improve ice quality, reduce scale, and cut down on maintenance costs.
Featuring a stainless steel evaporator, auger, and top bearing, this ice machine is sure to stand up to routine use in a commercial environment. In addition to not needing side or top clearance, this unit's rear electrical and plumbing connections allow it to be installed directly against the wall with no rear clearance. The bin and shroud may also be removed from this unit, making it easy to service if problems arise. Plus, its 6" legs are removable for even more versatility in where you place the machine.
This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 23 1/2"
Height (with legs): 39"
Height (without legs): 33"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register