Other Available Types:
- Makes up to 152 lb. of full cube ice per day
- Durable 304 stainless steel exterior with polyethylene interior
- Digital controller allows user to quickly identify issues and the current stage of production
- Bright LED lights illuminate the ice bin and removable air filter allows for quick cleaning
- R290 refrigerant; 115V; NEMA 5-15P
- Avantco Ice 194ICECAST4P 5" Swivel Stem Casters Undercounter Ice Machines and Ice Machine Bins - 4/Set
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$164.99/EachOut Of Stock
Make sure you've always got plenty of fresh ice on hand with the Avantco Ice UC-F-160-A 26" air cooled undercounter full cube ice machine!
Capable of producing up to 152 lb. of full cube ice per day, these larger footprint undercounters are great for meeting high production and capacity needs of busy restaurants, bars, or cafes. This machine also comes with an 80 lb. bin to store a larger amount of ice once its made. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection for water supply.
For ease of maintenance, a built in diagnostic system will identify problems that your ice machine may be having and will display the issue on the digital controller so it can be repaired accordingly. This intuitive system helps cut down on service calls and unnecessary service fees for minor issues.
Nickel-Plated Evaporator and Removable Air Filter
A nickel-plated evaporator holds up well to moisture and is non-corrosive. The air filter is easily removable so that it can be cleaned or swapped out when it is time to be replaced.
304 Stainless Steel Design and Polyethylene Interior
Constructed of durable type 304 stainless steel with a polyethylene interior, this unit is easy-to-clean and built to last in the busiest commercial environments.
This easy-to-use controller can also be used to monitor the current stage of ice production that your machine is in. It allows you to adjust the bridge thickness up or down to maximize your harvest into individual cubes of ice, rather than full sheets. It also initiates the cleaning cycle and displays what stage of the cycle you're in.
Oceanloch Mounting Holes
This ice machine also comes with pre-drilled holes on the back of the unit to mount your OceanLoch water filter to the machine to ensure you are serving the cleanest and freshest ice possible.
With (4) 6" adjustable legs, you can level your machine on uneven surfaces and have plenty of room to clean under it.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- 26 Inches
- 27 Inches
- 38 3/16 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Avantco Ice UC-F-210-A 26" Air Cooled Undercounter Full Cube Ice Machine - 222 lb.
- Avantco Ice UC-F-280-A 26" Air Cooled Undercounter Full Cube Ice Machine - 299 lb.
- Avantco Ice UC-H-160-A 26" Air Cooled Undercounter Half Cube Ice Machine - 160 lb.
- Avantco Ice UC-H-280-A 26" Air Cooled Undercounter Half Cube Ice Machine - 299 lb.
- Avantco Ice UC-H-210-A 26" Air Cooled Undercounter Half Cube Ice Machine - 222 lb.
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register