Hoshizaki F-330BAJ 24" Air Cooled Undercounter Flake Ice Machine - 332 lb.
- Air cooled
- Up to 80 lb. built-in storage
- Produces up to 332 lb. of ice per day
- Gear motor protected from overload
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
plus $200.00 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
This video explains the benefits of the Hoshizaki auger design, which results in fewer repairs and less down time. With graphite sleeve-bearing technology, the need for grease is eliminated, giving you a cleaner ice product.
Watch this video to learn about the features of Hoshizaki Flakers/DCMs as well as some of the maintenance procedures to keep your machine up and running.
Follow this simple, step-by-step video to make sure that your Hoshizaki flaker or DCM ice machine is properly cleaned and sanitized.
Easily diagnose issues with your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step procedures.
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Hoshizaki KM Cubers are designed to be efficient, sanitary, and easy to maintain. Stainless steel evaporator plates, a rebuildable pump assembly, and a small ice drop zone are just a few of the many benefits to these cubers.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
|Hoshizaki F-330BAJ Specs|
|Depth||25 11/16 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||332 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||80 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|Power Usage||5.91 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Hoshizaki F-330BAJ Details
Equipped with a built-in bin, this Hoshizaki F-330BAJ self-contained air cooled flake ice machine is the convenient way to dispense and store the freshest ice flakes! Ideal for seafood counters, salad bars, or other food displays, this model can produce up to 332 lb. of flaked ice per day. Ice stays fresh and sanitary thanks to its CleanCycle feature and greaseless bearing design. This ice machine requires a 115V electrical connection.
- Produces flaked ice, great for food displays at seafood counters and salad bars
- Built-in bin stores up to 80 lb.
- CleanCycle12 feature cleans the unit of sediment and impurities every 12 hours
- Stainless steel exterior and evaporator
- Removable / cleanable air filters
- Circuit breaker or fuse protects gear motor from overload
- R-404A refrigerant
- 115V; 3/4" FPT independent drain connection
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 25 11/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register