Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- Produces up to 51 lb. of ice per day and can store up to 22 lb.
- Unique top hat cubes provide a gourmet option for any drink
- Simple design features fewer moving parts than comparable models for longer product life
- Easy to clean and approved for outdoor use
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.89 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$2.59 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
$57.49 / Case
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
$7.69 / Each
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$164.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
$112.99 / Case
- Everpure CD385 Oxidice Ice Machine Ozone Disinfecting System
$559.00 / Each
- Hoshizaki HS-5061 Condensate Drain Pump
$370.00 / Each
Chill your most popular drinks with unique top hat cubes made by this Hoshizaki AM-50BAJ 14 7/8" air cooled undercounter top hat cube ice machine!
These hard, gourmet cubes are an excellent addition to drinks at your restaurant or hotel, and it's even approved for outdoor use so it can be used at poolside bars. Plus, with an output of 51 lb. of ice per day, you'll be able to serve drinks as soon as your customers want them.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Top Hat Cubes
Due to its unique shape and large size, gourmet ice effectively cools drinks and offers an eye-catching presentation. The ice is crystal clear and elegant without watering down drinks too quickly. Featuring a sold build with nearly a 100% ice-to-water ratio, this ice is best for serving in high-end liquors and upscale drinks.
The narrow 14 7/8" undercounter profile saves valuable floor space while still producing up to an impressive 51 lb. of ice per day and storing 22 lb.
The cabinet door on this ice maker provides a seamless look, and the stainless steel construction provides a sleek and classy element to any establishment.
This unit's simple design features fewer moving parts than comparable models, providing longer product life and an improved ROI.
Rated for Outdoor Use
This ice machine is perfect for poolside bars, or any outdoor catered event. These ice cubes melt slowly and will provide your guests with a refreshing experience on a hot day.
The water circuit is simple to disassemble for easy cleaning while, for added convenience, the power switch is accessible without going through the hassle of removing a panel.
Ice Storage Bin
This ice machine comes with a built-in ice bin with a capacity of 22 lb. It keeps your ice cubes fresh and cold so you are able to serve your customers chilled beverages with crystal clear ice.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:14 7/8 Inches
- Depth:22 5/8 Inches
- Height:33 1/2 Inches
- 24 Hour Ice Yield:51 Pounds
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register