$4,984.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $149.52 back (14,952 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 440 lb. of flake ice per day and stores up to 80 lb.
- Control panel features an on/off/clean switch, ice thickness adjustment, and harvest time adjustment
- Flake ice is perfect for presentation as well as food and beverage chilling
- 115V; ice scoop included
- The included kit lowers machine height to 33 1/2" to fit beneath countertops
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 210 lb.
- 24 Inches
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 39 Inches
- 9.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 307 - 440 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 80 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Flake Ice
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 4.61 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Add a reliable, easy to use, and space efficient ice machine to your operation with this Scotsman UF424A-1 24" air cooled undercounter flake ice machine! Capable of producing up to 440 lb. of flake ice per day and storing up to 80 lb., this unit brings you impressive performance in a compact 24" footprint that will fit comfortably beneath a countertop for valuable space-saving efficiency. It ships with the KUFM24 floor mount kit, which comes with all of the necessary hardware to secure the machine to the floor and reduce its height to 33 1/2" - allowing it to fit underneath countertops.
The ice machine's access area accommodates a large, dishwasher safe scoop (included), which will cut down on the trips you have to make back and forth from the ice machine to the beverage area. The flake ice produced by this machine is moldable and chills more quickly than other ice forms, making it an excellent choice for cooling foods at seafood counters, produce displays, and salad bars. Thanks to its soft and easy to chew texture, it's also a great option for healthcare settings.
This ice machine couldn't be any easier to operate thanks to an intuitive control panel and a smooth, slide-back door that provides quick and simple access to the ice. The external air filter is easily accessible from the front of machine for simple cleaning, while a unique greaseless bearing and stainless steel evaporator combine to provide maximum durability and reduced maintenance. This air cooled machine runs on R-134a refrigerant and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height (with Floor Mount Kit): 33 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register