Other Available Ice Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- Produces up to 313 lb. of ice per day and stores 110 lb. of medium sized ice
- Adaptive WaterSense purge control reduces scale build up, extends times between cleanings and optimizes water usage based on water quality
- AutoAlert control board optimizes operation by displaying unit status and signaling when it’s time to descale, sanitize, and more
- Easily removable door, top panel, storage bin, and front air filter
- 115V; 6" adjustable legs, ice scoop included
You May Also Need View All Items
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$2.59 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.89 / Each
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
$7.69 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
$57.49 / Case
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$148.99 / Each
- Scotsman KBC1 Casters for Ice Bins - 4/Set
$215.00 / Set
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
$112.99 / Case
- Everpure CD385 Oxidice Ice Machine Ozone Disinfecting System
$559.00 / Each
This Scotsman CU3030MA-1A Prodigy air cooled undercounter ice machine will keep up with the ice demands of your business.
This Prodigy Series unit is perfect for operations with limited space, as it's both compact and sized for undercounter use. It doesn't compromise on efficiency though, producing up to 313 lb. of medium-sized, crystal clear ice cubes per day while using significantly less energy and water than other ice cube machines. Plus, it's easy to operate and maintain for user convenience and longevity.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
Impressive Ice Production
This unit produces up to 313 lb. of medium-sized, crystal clear ice per day, and can store 110 lb. of ice daily. This ensures that it will meet the demands of your establishment, so you'll be able to keep your beverages cold and your customers refreshed.
Convenient Operating System
This ice machine's control panel is located on the outside of the unit for ease of use. In order to make upkeep easier, this unit's AutoAlert control panel with LED lights notifies you of scale buildup so you know exactly when it's time to descale, sanitize, and more. Plus, its WaterSense system reduces scale buildup in the unit, which lengthens the time you can operate between cleanings.
Its door, top panel, and storage bin are all removable, giving you complete access to internal components as well as the unit's diagnostic display, which will alert you of any problems so your unit can be fixed correctly the first time. Its front air filter is removable for easy cleaning, too.
This ice machine produces medium, 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8" ice cubes with 5200 BTU per hour. Operation requires 7.35 kWh of energy and 18 gallons of potable water per 100 lb. of ice.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:29 15/16 Inches
- Depth:29 5/8 Inches
- Height:38 3/4 Inches
- Bin Storage Capacity:110 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsScotsman CU0415MA-1 15" Air Cooled Undercounter Medium Cube Ice Machine - 58 lb.
$1,844.00 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsScotsman CU0715MA-1 15" Air Cooled Undercounter Medium Cube Ice Machine - 80 lb.
$2,030.00 / Each
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsScotsman CU0920MA-1 20" Air Cooled Undercounter Medium Cube Ice Machine - 100 lb.
$2,166.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsScotsman UN324A-1 24" Air Cooled Undercounter Nugget Ice Machine - 340 lb.
$4,689.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsScotsman C0330MA-1 Prodigy Series 30" Air Cooled Medium Cube Ice Machine - 400 lb.
$3,059.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsScotsman CU1526SA-1 Prodigy Series 26" Air Cooled Undercounter Small Cube Ice Machine - 150 lb.
$2,335.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsScotsman UF424W-1 24" Water Cooled Undercounter Flake Ice Machine - 440 lb.
$4,464.00 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register