Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C 24" Air Cooled Undercounter Cubelet Ice Machine - 288 lb.
- Produces chewable "cubelet" ice
- Up to 288 lb. of ice per day; up to 80 lb. of bin storage
You May Also Need
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
plus $200.00 / Each
This video explains the benefits of the Hoshizaki auger design, which results in fewer repairs and less down time. With graphite sleeve-bearing technology, the need for grease is eliminated, giving you a cleaner ice product.
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Hoshizaki KM Cubers are designed to be efficient, sanitary, and easy to maintain. Stainless steel evaporator plates, a rebuildable pump assembly, and a small ice drop zone are just a few of the many benefits to these cubers.
Watch this video to learn about the features of Hoshizaki Flakers/DCMs as well as some of the maintenance procedures to keep your machine up and running.
Follow this simple, step-by-step video to make sure that your Hoshizaki flaker or DCM ice machine is properly cleaned and sanitized.
Easily diagnose issues with your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step procedures.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
|Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C Specs|
|Depth||25 11/16 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||288 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||80 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
|Power Usage||7.3 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C Details
This Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C air cooled ice machine with storage bin delivers unparalleled convenience thanks to its self contained ice machine, capable of producing up to 288 lb. of ice per day, and an 80 lb. capacity storage bin to hold the product! This ice machine produces easy to chew "cubelet" ice, a chewable ice ideal for healthcare and foodservice applications, and it utilizes "H-Guard Plus" antimicrobial protection for increased sanitation. The F-330BAJ-C requires a 115V electrical connection.
- Produces easy to chew "cubelet" ice, ideal for foodservice and healthcare applications
- Drop down door
- Stainless steel construction
- Front in, front out airflow
- Front access for easy maintenance
- Refrigeration system using R-404A refrigerant
- Removable air filter
- 6" legs
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 25 11/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
People Talk About:Great ice machine produces multiple little kitchens installed installation foods
Great little ice machine, produces ice quickly. Easy installation and setup. Have had this machine installed in multiple school kitchens. Great for salad bars and cooling down foods.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register