Great little ice machine, produces ice quickly. Easy installation and setup. Have had this machine installed in multiple school kitchens. Great for salad bars and cooling down foods.
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 288 lb. of cubelet style ice per day and stores up to 80 lb.
- Cubelet ice is soft and easy to chew
- Front breathing slows for easier fit into tight spaces
- Advanced CleanCycle24TM design ensures cleanliness and leads to less down time for cleaning
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
- Everpure CD385 Oxidice Ice Machine Ozone Disinfecting System
Easily produce up to 288 lb. of ice per day with this Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C 24" air cooled undercounter cubelet ice machine with 80 lb. bin.
Designed to produce great tasting ice at an efficient rate, this unit combines reliability with top notch energy saving capabilities. Plus, with the ability to produce up to 288 lb. of cubelet ice per day and store up to 80 lb., it is the perfect addition to your bar, restaurant, or healthcare facility.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"Great little ice machine, produces ice quickly. Easy installation and setup. Have had this machine installed in multiple school kitchens. Great for salad bars and cooling down foods."Read More Reviews
Also known as nugget ice, cubelet ice is soft and easy to chew while still being hard enough to dispense. This ice is perfect for soft drinks and blended drinks like smoothies or frozen cocktails because it blends well and cools drinks rapidly. It can also be served on its own for customers and patients to chew.
Create bright, eye-catching drinks with this soft cube ice. It's sure to be a hit in bars, restaurants, or any other foodservice application.
Serve this ice on its own to hospital patients or members of a retirement community for an ice that is soft and easy to chew.
Stainless Steel Evaporator
The stainless steel evaporator is designed for increased efficiency with maximized surface area, a faster harvest cycle for increased production, and an increased bonded surface area that creates a stronger, more durable structure.
Removable Air Filters
This ice machine features removable, cleanable air filters, making it easy to clean and replace.
The CycleSaver design increases energy efficiency, leading to less down time for cleaning.
Ice Storage Bin
This ice machine comes with a built-in ice bin with a capacity of 80 lb. It keeps your ice fresh and cold so you can continue to serve your customers chilled beverages.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:24 Inches
- Depth:25 11/16 Inches
- Height:39 Inches
- 24 Hour Ice Yield:288 Pounds
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
People Talk About:great ice machine bars cooling down easy foods installation installed
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register