Scotsman CU50GA-1 14 7/8" Air Cooled Undercounter Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 65 lb.
$1,792.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Produces up to 65 lb. of ice per day and stores up to 26 lb.
- Produces gourmet ice cubes
- Approved for outdoor applications
- Water-quality sensor to extend time between servicing
- Air cooled; 115V
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.09 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.49 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.99 / Case
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.49 / Each
Ensure that your bar or restaurant has the means to accommodate an undercounter ice machine! Great for a variety of reasons, an undercounter ice machine fits comfortably underneath countertops, so it won't get in the way when your bartenders are at work.
|Scotsman CU50GA-1 Specs|
|Width||14 7/8 Inches|
|Height||34 3/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||49 - 65 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||26 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||14.4 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||34 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How long does it take this ice machine or ice bin to ship?
- *Because this ice machine is stocked in WebstaurantStore warehouses, we are able ship orders placed before 12:00 PM EST on Monday through Friday within 4 hours. Due to carrier pick up schedules, any orders placed after that time will ship the following day. If the unit comes with both an ice machine and an ice bin, the two components will ship at the same time.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Scotsman CU50GA-1 Details
With the capability to produce up to 65 lb. of ice per day and store 26 lb. of ice daily, this Scotsman CU50GA-1 air cooled undercounter ice machine will keep up with the ice demands of your restaurant, bar, cafe, or break room! This self-contained unit produces crystal clear gourmet ice cubes while using less energy and water than other ice cube machines. In order to make upkeep easier and extend the time between routine maintenance, this unit features a water quality sensor, which is designed to purge mineral laden water with every harvest cycle.
This ice machine's control panel is easy to use with intuitive controls that indicate whether the unit is on as well as when it is time to clean it out. Ideal for operators with limited space, this ice machine's compact design allows it to be placed in tight locations. It is also approved for outdoor use.
-Gourmet ice cubes measure 1" x 1 1/8" x 1 1/4"
-Comes with ice scoop included
-2 circuit wires
-Consumes 14.4 kWh of energy per 100 lb. of ice
-Consumes 34 gallons of potable water per 100 lb. of ice
-Uses 1965 BTU per hour
Width: 14 7/8"
Height: 34 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:cubes ice quiet quickly outstanding more machine drop deal crystal
We replaced an old Uline unit with this one. This machine is outstanding! Makes crystal clear ice cubes very quickly. Very quiet except when cubes drop into bin. Not a big deal and very reassuring that we have more ice.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register