Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Start a Live Chat(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $132.09 back (13,209 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Makes up to 272 lb. of ice per day
- Flake ice is perfect for presentation as well as food and beverage chilling
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel cabinet
- High load capacity bearings ensure reliability
- 50 lb. ice storage bin; ice scoop included
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Manitowoc Ice UFP0200A-161 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 168 lb.
- 19 3/4 Inches
- 26 Inches
- 37 1/2 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 272 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 60 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Energy Star Qualified
- Ice Type
- Flake Ice
- Installation Type
- Stainless Steel
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
Manitowoc Ice UFP0200A-161 Details
Perfect for small volume ice production, or as a backup for a larger ice machine, this Manitowoc UFP0200A-161 undercounter air cooled ice machine is specifically designed to fit in areas with limited space. It features a 50 lb. capacity ice bin, but it can produce up to 272 lb. of ice per day. The ice machine's innovative door swings up and out of the way for unrestricted access to your ice supply, helping you to maximize your space. It features adjustable legs (4 1/2"-6") to suit your kitchen or bar configuration.
This unit makes flake ice, which is perfect for various uses at seafood markets and buffets, as well as restaurants, bars, and cafes. It's perfect for contact presentation of fish fillets, fresh fruit, and more since it forms completely around the food to cool it quickly. Or, you can use it to chill iced coffees, mixed drinks, soft drinks, and more for an attractive presentation. This unit also comes with an ice scoop for convenient and sanitary retrieval of ice.
Adding more convenience, this ice machine uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 19 3/4"
Front to Back: 26"
Height: 37 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice UFP0200A-161
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register