Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $179.85 back (17,985 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Produces up to 50 lb. of 1 13/16" sphere shaped ice cubes per day
- Foam injected polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in and hot air out
- Included ice bin with 36 lb. of storage and stainless steel finish
- Closed water circuit for hygienic dispensing; 115V
- 2020 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
- C Pure Oceanloch-S Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-S Cartridge and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 0.75 GPM
Hoshizaki IM-50BAA-Q Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 139 lb.
- 24 3/4 Inches
- 20 3/4 Inches
- 39 1/2 Inches
- 5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 50 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 36 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Ice Type
- Gourmet Ice
- Installation Type
- Stainless Steel
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 15.7 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 69 Gallons per 24 Hours
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Hoshizaki IM-50BAA-Q Details
Designed to produce great tasting ice at an efficient rate, this Hoshizaki IM-50BAA-Q 25" air cooled ice machine combines reliability with top notch energy saving capabilities. With the ability to produce up to 50 lb. of sphere-shaped ice cubes per day and store up to 36 lb., this unit is the perfect addition to your bar or restaurant.
With an exterior constructed of durable stainless steel, this ice machine will hold up great to the wear and tear of a commercial kitchen. This unit uses R-134A refrigerant for maximum performance and energy efficiency, while consistently producing sphere-shaped ice cubes that are both crystal clear in appearance and add a sophisticated touch to your cocktails or cold beverages while providing superior cooling.
This unit's small footprint will fit perfectly under a counter at your bar or back in your busy kitchen. The built-in ice bin includes a scoop to create an all-in-one system for delivering ice to your customers. The easy-to-clean air filter, foam injected polyurethane insulation, and closed water circuit work together to create the most hygienic, clean, and cold ice cubes possible. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 24 3/4"
Depth: 20 3/4"
Height (with legs): 39 1/2"
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register