$2,730.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $81.90 back (8,190 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Produces up to 121 lb. of gourmet ice per day; stores 48.5 lb.
- Creates 1" x 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" gourmet shaped ice cubes
- Made of sturdy, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Front air intake and discharge for installation in tight spaces
- 5" to 6 3/4" adjustable legs for convenient cleaning; eco-friendly R290A refrigerant
Works WithView All Items
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Ice-O-Matic IFI4C Inline Single Ice Machine Water Filter Cartridge - 10 Micron and 0.5 GPM, 1/4" Compression
- C Pure Oceanloch-S Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-S Cartridge and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 0.75 GPM
Ice-O-Matic UCG130A Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 102 lb.
- 18 1/4 Inches
- 22 1/2 Inches
- 31 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 121 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 48.5 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Gourmet Cube
- Installation Type
- Stainless Steel
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
Ice-O-Matic UCG130A Details
If you need an ice machine for your service area or bar, this Ice-O-Matic UCG130A 18" air cooled undercounter gourmet cube ice machine is a great choice! It is made for those tight undercounter spaces where you need to have ice handy but don't have room for a loud, large, bulky modular machine. For establishments that serve high-end liquors or want to enhance customer experience with other beverages, this machine's gourmet 1" x 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" cylindrical ice cubes are hard to beat. These clear cubes look great in beverages and also resist melting longer to avoid diluting those top shelf drinks or cocktails.
This ice machine makes up to 121 lb. of gourmet ice in a 24 hour period and can store up to 48.5 lb. at a time in its convenient built-in bin. This unit's space-saving 18" wide undercounter design is great for use under a counter at your bar or exclusive cafe. It has a front air intake and discharge to help reduce the required installation clearances, which is a must-have for tight spaces. The cabinet also has a low profile top, while the front door allows quick and easy access to the ice stored inside. A removable air filter allows for easy cleaning and maintenance, so you can be sure you'll always have the finest ice quality to serve to customers. At the same time, the legs adjust to heights between 5" and 6 3/4" to allow for thorough cleaning underneath the ice machine for proper sanitation.
This ice machine is made of sturdy, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic so you can be sure that it will stand up to a commercial environment, and its streamlined, modern design always looks great if it is being used where customers can see it. A 115V electrical connection and a water connection are required for operation. This unit runs on eco-friendly R290A refrigerant.
Width: 18 1/4"
Depth: 22 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping and cannot be returned. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register