Hoshizaki C-80BAJ-DS 14 7/8" Custom Cabinet Air Cooled Undercounter Cubelet Ice Machine - 80 lb.
- Produces up to 80 lb. of ice per day and can store up to 22 lb.
- Cubelet ice is soft and easy to chew
- Simple design features fewer moving parts than comparable models for longer product life
- Easy to clean and approved for outdoor use
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.49 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $148.99 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $7.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
plus $99.99 / Case
Everpure CD385 Oxidice Ice Machine Ozone Disinfecting System
plus $559.00 / Each
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
Ice is a main ingredient in proper drink making, and thanks to Hoshizaki, you'll always have a dense, perfect ice cube for drinks. Watch this video to learn more about how Hoshizaki ice aids in making wonderfully chilled products every time.
This video explains the benefits of the Hoshizaki auger design, which results in fewer repairs and less down time. With graphite sleeve-bearing technology, the need for grease is eliminated, giving you a cleaner ice product.
|Hoshizaki C-80BAJ-DS Specs|
|Width||14 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||22 5/8 Inches|
|Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||80 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Power Usage||17.3 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Hoshizaki C-80BAJ-DS Details
Chill your most popular drinks with cubelet ice made by this Hoshizaki C-80BAJ-DS 14 7/8" undercounter ice machine! These cubes are a favorite in any drink and, thanks to their soft, chewable nature, they're also great for retirement communities and healthcare facilities. Plus, since it's approved for outdoor use, it can even be used in poolside bars! The narrow 14 7/8" undercounter profile saves valuable floor space while still producing up to an impressive 80 lb. of ice per day and storing 22 lb. And, to blend seamlessly into your existing setup, the door is designed to accommodate a custom cabinet overlay (sold separately).
This unit's simple design features fewer moving parts than comparable models, providing longer product life and an improved ROI. The water circuit is simple to disassemble for easy cleaning while, for added convenience, the power switch is accessible without going through the hassle of removing a panel. This air cooled machine runs on R-134a refrigerant and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 14 7/8"
Depth: 22 5/8"
Height: 33 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register