Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Start a Live Chat(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $88.17 back (8,817 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Ice Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 207 lb. of ice per day and stores up to 90 lb.
- Produces 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8" half dice cubes
- Pop-out air filter and removable bin for quick cleaning and maintenance
- Simple, intuitive control and indicator panel
- Easy-access door slides up and out of the way
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Manitowoc AR-10000P Arctic Pure Plus Ice Machine Water Filtration System with .5 Micron Rating - 0.75 GPM
Manitowoc Ice UYF0240W-161B Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 157 lb.
- 26 Inches
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 38 1/2 Inches
- 7 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 207 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 90 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Water Cooled
- NSF Listed
- Ice Type
- Half Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 5.8 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 16 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Manitowoc Ice UYF0240W-161B Details
Make and store ice in one compact machine with this Manitowoc UYF0240W-161 NEO undercounter ice machine. This water cooled ice machine combines impressive ice production, user-friendly controls, and simple maintenance in a space-saving undercounter package! Ideal for making ice in small volume applications or as a supplement to a larger ice machine, this unit can produce up to 219 lb. of half dice cubes per day while boasting an ample 90 lb. bin. A push pad control and indicator panel boasts universally recognizable display icons that show you when the power's on, the bin's full, service is needed, and when there's a clean cycle in progress. There's even a "delay" button that halts ice production for 4, 12, or 24 hours, making it perfect for operations that are only open for portions of a day! The buttons are brightly illuminated by LED lights and placed on the slanted bin front so that you can easily press and view them without having to bend over.
This ice machine features an easy-access door that slides up and out of the way, giving you a clear path to the ice for simple filling of pitchers, glasses, and even transport buckets. It also conveniently includes an ergonomic scoop with a comfort grip handle, along with a holder that can be mounted on either side of the machine for easy storage and access. The machine's air filter is designed for simple, tool-free removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance, while the bin can be easily removed for full access to the machine's interior components during more thorough cleaning and maintenance. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 38 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice UYF0240W-161B
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register