Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Start a Live Chat(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $107.34 back (10,734 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Ice Types:
- Makes up to 295 lb. of ice per day; stores up to 100 lb.
- Dice cube style ice
- Front air intake and exhaust
- Easy-access door slides up and out of the way
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Manitowoc Ice UDF0310W-161B Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 216.5 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 19 Inches
- 38 1/2 Inches
- 10 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 295 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 100 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Water Cooled
- NSF Listed
- Ice Type
- Full Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 5.6 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 183 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
Manitowoc Ice UDF0310W-161B Details
This Manitowoc UDF-0310W NEO water cooled undercounter ice machine combines optimum ice production and user-friendly controls in a space-saving undercounter package! Ideal for making ice in medium volume applications or as a supplement to a larger ice machine, this unit boasts an ample, 100 lb. capacity bin with an angled door that slides up and out of the way for easy access. It can produce up to 295 lb. of full size dice cube ice per day. Intuitive controls and service indicators allow versatile yet hassle-free operation, making it easier to train your staff on the machine.
For quick cleaning and maintenance, this unit offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy to refrigeration components. As opposed to most ice machines you will not have to move the entire machine in order to service the unit. The smooth, sealed food-zone that includes a distribution tube, removable water trough, and damper door assist with faster, easier cleaning. Key internal components are treated with Alphasan to prevent against bacteria and other microbes from growing. Plus, its 6" legs make it easy to clean underneath the machine.
A front air intake and exhaust design allows this unit to be placed next to other pieces of equipment and in tight spaces. Simple controls such as, "Power", "Delay", and "Clean" allow for you to customize when the machine is running and when it is stopped. This ensures that you are not wasting water and energy but having the machine running during slow periods and times when you are closed. Indicators inform you when your bin is full or when it is in need of servicing. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 19"
Height (with legs): 38 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice UDF0310W-161B
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Other Products from this Line
- Manitowoc UDF0140A NEO 26" Air Cooled Undercounter Full Dice Ice Machine with 90 lb. Bin - 115V, 135 lb.
- Manitowoc UDF0310A NEO 30" Air Cooled Undercounter Dice Cube Ice Machine with 119 lb. Bin - 115V, 286 lb.
- Manitowoc UDF0310A NEO 30" Air Cooled Undercounter Dice Cube Ice Machine with 119 lb. Bin - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 286 lb.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register