Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $144.87 back (14,487 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Produces up to 325 lb. of nugget ice per day
- Nugget ice cools faster and lasts longer in beverages
- Built with maintenance-free bearings
- Space-saving, undercounter design
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V
Works WithView All Items
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
Manitowoc Ice UNP0300A-161 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 208 lb.
- 29 1/16 Inches
- 27 3/16 Inches
- 39 1/2 Inches
- 7.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 325 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 50 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Ice Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 5.42 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
Manitowoc Ice UNP0300A-161 Details
Produce up to 325 lb. of crisp nugget ice per day at your restaurant, cafeteria, or hospital facility with the Manitowoc UNP0300A-161 undercounter air cooled nugget ice machine! These soft, chewable ice crystals offer an 85% ice to water ratio, allowing them to dispense well, cool beverages faster, and last longer when compared to standard cube ice. They're the perfect addition to soft drinks, smoothies, and they even have therapeutic use! This ice machine even stores up to 50 lb. of ready-to-use ice that can be accessed through the sliding front door.
This space-saving unit features a 3/4 hp compressor and uses R290A refrigerant, making it an environmentally-friendly choice for your establishment. Its high load, maintenance-free bearings ensure that it withstands up to heavy use in a commercial environment. Not to mention, its compact size maximizes your space in tight bars and kitchens. For optimal ice creation, the machine will operate within the ambient temperature range of 50-110 degrees Fahrenheit and the water temperature range of 37-90 degrees Fahrenheit. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 29 1/16"
Depth: 27 3/16"
Height: 39 1/2"
Capacity: 325 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice UNP0300A-161
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register