Ice-O-Matic GEMU090 Air Cooled Undercounter Pearl/Nugget Ice Machine
- Creates up to 85 lb. of soft, chewable ice crystals per day; stores up to 22 lb. at a time
- Pure Ice technology ensures fresh, odor-free ice
- Approved for use outdoors - great for cabana, outdoor bars, and smoothie stands
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 115V; comes with a cord and plug for simple installation
You May Also Need View All Items
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $7.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.49 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $148.99 / Each
Ice-O-Matic KBT19 Bin Kit for 22" CIM, 21" MFI, and 21" GEM Series on 30" Bins
plus $206.49 / Each
Ice-O-Matic KPU090 Drain Pump Kit for GEMU090
plus $419.99 / Each
Ice-O-Matic IFI4C Inline Single Ice Machine Water Filter Cartridge - 10 Micron and 0.5 GPM, 1/4" Compression
$96.49 / Each
|Ice-O-Matic GEMU090 Specs|
|Width||14 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||23 5/8 Inches|
|Height||33 3/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||85 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||22 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter important?
- A water filter is a worthwhile investment to make because it will have a huge impact on the long-term performance of your new ice machine. A filter is essential to prevent the build-up of mineral deposits and sediments within the ice machine.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Ice-O-Matic GEMU090 Details
If you need a versatile, compact ice maker to keep your hospitality suite, coffee shop service area, or cabana bar stocked, this Ice-O-Matic GEMU090 15" air cooled undercounter Pearl / nugget ice machine is a great choice! This model makes Ice-O-Matic''s special Pearl ice. This type of ice is a soft, chewable nugget ice that customers love! It also cools beverages well and is popular in healthcare environments.
It provides up to 85 lb. of soft, chewable Pearl ice crystals per 24 hour period in a footprint that can fit into tight applications where every inch matters. It also has a built in bin that stores up to 22 lb. of ice at a time so that your bartenders or baristas can keep up with orders.
While this ice machine is great for undercounter installation in stadium or hotel hospitality suites, office breakrooms, or behind the counter at a coffee shop, it is also approved for outdoor use. This means it can be installed, under the correct conditions, in applications like cabanas, outdoor bars, or kiosks and smoothie stands! The outside of the cabinet is made of durable stainless steel so that it will last a long time wherever you need to install it. This ice machine also operates quietly so that it won't disturb your guests.
This unit comes with a cord and plug for simple installation. To operate, this ice machine requires a 115V electrical connection and a water connection.
Width: 14 7/8"
Depth: 23 5/8"
Height: 33 3/8"
Bin Capacity: 22 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register