Hoshizaki Combination Ice and Water Dispensers and Machines
Keep your guests and staff feeling refreshed with Hoshizaki ice and water dispensers.
- plusHoshizaki KM-350MAJ Slim Line 22" Air Cooled Crescent Cube Ice Machine with Stainless Steel Finish Ice Storage Bin - 489 lb. Per Day, 300 lb. StorageRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusHoshizaki DCM-300BAH-OS Opti-Serve Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser - 40 lb. Storage Air Cooled
- plusHoshizaki AM-50BAJ-AD 14 7/8" ADA Compliant Air Cooled Undercounter Top Hat Cube Ice Machine - 55 lb.Rated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusHoshizaki KM-161BAJ 24" Air Cooled Undercounter Crescent Cube Ice Machine with 78 lb. Bin - 115V, 163 lb.Rated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusHoshizaki H9655-06 Replacement Filtration Cartridge for H9320 Filtration Systems - 6/CaseRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusHoshizaki F1A-HSL 27 1/2" Half Solid Door Reach-In Freezer - Left HingedRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusHoshizaki KM-520MAJ Slim Line 22" Air Cooled Crescent Cube Ice Machine with Stainless Steel Finish Ice Storage Bin - 556 lb. Per Day, 300 lb. Storage
- plusHoshizaki HNC-120BA-R-SLH Curved Glass Refrigerated Sushi Display Case 47" - Right Side Compressor
Shop All Categories
Outfit Your Establishment with High-Quality Hoshizaki Ice Makers, Freezers, and Refrigerators
Hoshizaki America, Inc. is a world leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of a wide range of products for the foodservice industry. Some of their key products include ice machines, refrigerators, freezers, prep tables, display cases, and dispensers. With one corporate headquarters located in Peachtree City, Georgia and a second manufacturing facility in Griffin, Georgia, Hoshizaki America, Inc. employs over 700 people nationwide. Hoshizaki has been awarded the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year for Sustained Excellence multiple years in a row for their continued leadership in protecting the environment through superior energy efficiency achievements.If you’re looking for a new ice maker, storage bin, specialty refrigeration unit, or replacement parts for one of these equipment pieces, Hoshizaki produces some of the best quality options available. Their refrigerated sushi display cases are perfect for Japanese restaurant or Asian-fusion establishments. Hoshizaki ice machines are available in both undercounter and freestanding styles, which can be found in a wide variety of settings, including hotels, casinos, grocery stores, and schools.