Manitowoc UDF0190A NEO 26" Air Cooled Undercounter Dice Cube Ice Machine with 90 lb. Bin - 115V, 198 lb.
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Ice Types:
- Produces up to 198 lb. of ice per day and stores up to 90 lb.
- Produces 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8" dice cubes
- Pop-out air filter and removable bin for quick cleaning and maintenance
- Simple, intuitive control and indicator panel
- Easy-access door slides up and out of the way
- 6" legs
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Manitowoc K-00063 2 1/2" Swivel Casters - 4/Set
plus $149.99 / Set
Manitowoc K-00064 2 1/2" Swivel Casters, 2 with Brakes - 4/Set
plus $172.99 / Set
Manitowoc K-00452 LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor
plus $328.99 / Each
Ensure that your bar or restaurant has the means to accommodate an undercounter ice machine! Great for a variety of reasons, an undercounter ice machine fits comfortably underneath countertops, so it won't get in the way when your bartenders are at work.
Check out this video to learn about Manitowoc's line of NEO undercounter ice machines. They are perfect for restaurants, bars, cafes, offices and more.
|Manitowoc Ice UDF0190A-161B Specs|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Height||38 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||198 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Regular Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||8.4 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||23.9 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How long does it take this ice machine or ice bin to ship?
- *Because this ice machine is stocked in WebstaurantStore warehouses, we are able ship orders placed before 12:00 PM EST on Monday through Friday within 4 hours. Due to carrier pick up schedules, any orders placed after that time will ship the following day. If the unit comes with both an ice machine and an ice bin, the two components will ship at the same time.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Manitowoc Ice UDF0190A-161B Details
Make and store ice in one compact machine with this Manitowoc UDF0190A-161 NEO undercounter ice machine. This air cooled ice machine combines impressive ice production, user-friendly controls, and simple maintenance in a space-saving undercounter package! Ideal for making ice in small volume applications or as a supplement to a larger ice machine, this unit can produce up to 198 lb. of dice cubes per day while boasting an ample 90 lb. bin. A push pad control and indicator panel boasts universally recognizable display icons that show you when the power's on, the bin's full, service is needed, and when there's a clean cycle in progress. There's even a "delay" button that halts ice production for 4, 12, or 24 hours, making it perfect for operations that are only open for portions of a day! The buttons are brightly illuminated by LED lights and placed on the slanted bin front so that you can easily press and view them without having to bend over.
This ice machine features an easy-access door that slides up and out of the way, giving you a clear path to the ice for simple filling of pitchers, glasses, and even transport buckets. It also conveniently includes an ergonomic scoop with a comfort grip handle, along with a holder that can be mounted on either side of the machine for easy storage and access. The machine's air filter is designed for simple, tool-free removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance, while the bin can be easily removed for full access to the machine's interior components during more thorough cleaning and maintenance. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 38 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice UDF0190A-161B
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:ice covered board control maker Manitowoc different cubes cover computer
We love this ice maker! The ice cubes come out evenly and quickly. Our beverage sales have increased since we installed this ice maker. Its compact size fits nicely in the limited space we have.
After some initial problems (we had a control board replaced), it has been working great. Only reasons for not getting more stars: 1) We did have some issues initially...namely, it did not make ice 2) It was a fight to get Manitowoc to cover the issue. They insisted it was a bad timer setting (and thus not covered), but we actually ended up needing a new control board. Adding to it - because of a glitch in their system, we had 2 different repair companies sent to look at it, and Manitowoc initially refused to pay either. After hours of fighting with them on the phone - they realized (and admitted) their computer/dispatch issue, and ultimately took care of the bills.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register