Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-100-E-208/1 Double Deck Full Size Standard Depth Roll-In Electric Convection Oven - 208V, 1 Phase, 22 kW
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Voltages:
- Double roll-in design for efficient loading and unloading; includes CTRG-2 cart
- Durable full angle iron frame with 2 interior oven lamps per compartment
- CTRG-2 cart can hold 5 chrome-plated, adjustable racks that fit into 11 positions per compartment
- Each set of doors can simultaneously be opened with one hand
- (2) 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liners for easy clean up
- Temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and solid state manual controls
- Six tubular heaters total; (2) 1/2 hp blower motors with thermal overload protection
- 208V; 1 phase; 22kW total; 11 kW per oven
You May Also Need
|Blodgett ZEPH100ER2208/1 Specs|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|Amps||51 Amps per oven|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Blodgett ZEPH100ER2208/1 Details
Cooking your restaurant's famous ribs, braised steaks, chicken, and bread will never be easier than with this Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-100-E-208/1 double deck full size roll-in standard depth electric convection oven! This unit's roll-in design allows for even more efficient loading and unloading to save time in your busy kitchen. In addition to Blodgett's classic convection oven features, this double deck oven also offers a dock and lock mechanism and the installation of stainless steel tracks to securely house the included CTRG-2 cart. Boasting a sturdy iron frame with a stainless steel top and 6" adjustable stainless steel legs, this oven is sure to bring stability and functionality to your kitchen. It features solid state manual controls with an electro-mechanical 60 minute timer for easy adjustment and monitoring of popular food items.
Thanks to a two speed fan and 1/2 hp blower motor per compartment, this convection oven efficiently recirculates heated air through its interior to reduce energy consumption and increase performance. This system offers a cost-effective way of cooking your product at a lower temperature for a shorter amount of time, allowing you to get food to the tables faster. Each compartment has three tubular heaters that are controlled by a solid state thermostat with a temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you the ability to prepare a wide variety of products. For safety, the blower motors have an automated thermal overload protection mechanism and a control area cooling fan.
The powder-coated handle on each compartment provides a comfortable grip while operating two dependent doors, which are tightly secured to each frame with a triple-mounted pressure lock design. To best suit your needs, each compartment's roll-in rack system comes with five chrome plated racks that can fit into 11 different positions to hold (5) 18" x 26" sheet pans in left to right position. Two 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liners allow for easy clean up of your unit. As an added benefit, each interior is illuminated with 2 interior oven lamps, giving you the ability to check on your product without opening the doors and letting excess heat escape. A 208V, 1 phase electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register