Other Available Voltages:
- Includes cook and cool down modes and a temperature range of 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Two-speed fan evenly disperses heat throughout cavity for cooking efficiency
- Full size cavity houses 3 adjustable wire shelves
- Independent glass doors with Bakelite handles; porcelain interior sides and floor for easy cleaning
- 208V, 3 phase, 11.5 kW
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Dish Soap - 12/Case
- Main Street Equipment 541090129 5" Stem Caster Without Brake
- Main Street Equipment 541090130 5" Stem Caster With Brake
- Main Street Equipment 541110578 Oven Rack - 28" x 20 5/8"
- Choice Full Size 18" x 26" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Choice Half Size 13" x 18" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
This Cooking Performance Group FEC-100-C single deck standard depth full size electric convection oven is an invaluable asset to any commercial kitchen.
Perfect for virtually all cooking and baking applications, this oven provides the versatility your business needs. From a hearty lasagna to a delicate souffle, the oven can handle a wide menu of items to keep up with customer demands. Its dual-speed fan, adjustable racks, and generous temperature range all make it a must-have in professional food service. This particular oven requires a 208V, 3 phase electrical connection for operation.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
It features a temperature range of 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and is powered by a 11.5 kW heater and built-in convection fan. This makes the oven great for countless menus and food service operations.
This unit allows you to switch the built-in convection fan between 2 modes, cool and cook, and 2 speeds, high and low. This gives you control over the oven's functioning so that it's always operating in the best manner for your tried-and-true or experimental recipes. A built-in timer gives you precise measures for your bake times to ensure that every product is cooked to perfection.
For long-lasting durability and easy cleaning, the interior of the oven is made with porcelain sides and floor.
It includes 3 adjustable wire racks, which can be moved into 11 different positions to best suit your menu.
Two independent glass doors feature Bakelite handles to provide comfortable heat resistance and to provide visibility while closed. This gives you the ability to check on dishes without releasing hot air and reducing the chamber temperature.
- Width:38 1/8 Inches
- Depth:41 1/2 Inches
- Height:54 1/8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register