This is the best oven we ever ordered. been in the breakfast business for almost 40 years. Heats up fast, simple to use, and bakes the items evenly and the bacon and sausages in the morning are nice and golden every time.
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Full size cavity houses 3 adjustable wire racks
- Temperature range from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit; automatic ignition system
- 60 minute timer; interior light controlled by rocker switch
- Independent glass doors; stainless steel exterior and interior
- 120V; natural gas, 54,000 BTU total
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Dish Soap - 12/Case
- Main Street Equipment 541090129 5" Stem Caster Without Brake
- Main Street Equipment 541090130 5" Stem Caster With Brake
- Main Street Equipment 541110578 Oven Rack - 28" x 20 5/8"
Perfect for virtually all cooking and baking applications, this Main Street Equipment CG1-N single deck full size natural gas convection oven is an invaluable asset to any commercial kitchen.
An oven is perhaps the most used piece of equipment in the kitchen, so you need one that's built to deliver reliable quality and grade-A results. This unit is engineered to do just that. It's powered by 54,000 total BTU and features a stainless steel exterior, easy-to-use controls, and independent glass doors. Plus, a variety of safety features are programmed in, keeping the oven operating in peak condition.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
"This is the best oven we ever ordered. been in the breakfast business for almost 40 years. Heats up fast, simple to use, and bakes the items evenly and the bacon and sausages in the morning are nice and golden every time."Read More Reviews
This unit offers a full size cavity that houses 3 adjustable wire racks. These racks rest on the 11 sets of slides along the interior side walls, so you can benefit from a variety of rack configurations to best accommodate your trays or full size food pans.
Reaching temperatures from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, this oven operates with an electric automatic thermostat for reliable precision. For safety purposes, it features an automatic ignition system, which activates in the event of a flameout. Plus, if ignition fails 3 times, the unit will automatically shut down. This particular oven requires natural gas and a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Cooking Control: Timer
Cooking convenience is delivered by an assortment of special features that help make your job easier. For instance, a 60 minute timer helps you keep track of foods' progress while you multi-task in the prep or storage areas.
Cooking Control: Fan
You can also switch the built-in convection fan between 2 modes, cool and cook, and 2 speeds, high and low. This gives you control over the oven's functioning so that it's always operating in the best manner for your tried-and-true or experimental recipes.
To visually monitor your dishes as they cook or bake, just flip on the light controlled on the exterior control panel. The 2 independent glass doors with steel handles allow for visibility while closed, giving you the ability to check on dishes without releasing hot air and reducing the chamber temperature. Both the exterior and interior of the oven are built with stainless steel to offer maximum durability.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:38 Inches
- Depth:43 Inches
- Height:57 Inches
- Interior Width:29 Inches
- Interior Depth:25 Inches
- Interior Height:20 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
People Talk About:bacon bakes best breakfast businessfor evenly fast golden heats morning
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register