Good oven, only problem is the hot spots. I tried moving the racks around and filling them at different levels, but it still has the hot spots.
Earn up to $400.80 back (40,080 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Double deck design with 2 interior lights per compartment
- Solid state temperature controls with 60 minute timer
- 5 nickel plated oven Grab-n-Go racks with 11 rack positions per oven
- Independently operated doors with double pane windows
- Porcelain enamel interiors with stainless steel exteriors
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- 1/2 hp two speed blower motor per oven
- Liquid propane; 100,000 BTU
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
Vulcan VC44GD LP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 928 lb.
- 40 1/4 Inches
- 41 1/8 Inches
- 70 Inches
- Interior Width
- 29 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 22 1/8 Inches
- Interior Height
- 20 Inches
- 15.4 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- Control Type
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- 1/2 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Chambers
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 4 Doors
- Number of Racks
- Oven Interior Style
- Standard Depth
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Liquid Propane
- Full Size
- Temperature Range
- 150 - 500 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 100,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- What is a Grab-n-Go rack?
- Vulcan's Grab-N-Go racks are slightly notched in the front for easier pan access. The notch allows operators to reach into the oven and remove a sheet pan without burning their hand on the hot racks.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Vulcan VC44GD LP Details
Cooking in your school kitchen or restaurant will be easier than ever with this VC44GD-LP double deck full size gas convection oven. This liquid propane unit boasts solid state temperature controls with a 150-500 degree Fahrenheit temperature range, as well as a 60 minute timer with an audible alarm so you can focus on other kitchen tasks while the oven is cooking.
Each oven features 2 lights within the porcelain enamel interior, which is both attractive and easy to clean at the end of a busy day. Plus, five nickel plated Grab-n-Go racks fit into 11 different positions per oven for ultimate interior customization. One 1/2 hp two speed fan motor per compartment recirculates heated air for fast, even cooking, and each unit features an "oven cool" switch, which is used for rapid cool down to increase efficiency and productivity at your establishment.
Two dual pane thermal glass windows encased by stainless steel door frames per compartment help reduce energy consumption and keep the outside glass from getting too hot. The doors are independently operated, so you can conserve energy by only opening one at a time to load and unload products. The stainless steel front, top, and sides ensure your unit is corrosion-resistant and built for long-lasting performance. 8" stainless steel legs come standard. A liquid propane gas connection and a 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 40 1/4"
Front to Back: 41 1/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 22 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan VC44GD LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:brand hot month piece around backlog better blodgett buy creating
Wish I had better news. Waited a solid month due to a backlog for this piece of equipment. Piece has been working for a month and now all of a sudden out of no where high temp sensor is creating an ignition problem. We are speaking of something that is brand new. Already started the warranty and repair work. Not what you expect from something brand new My honest suggestion buy a Blodgett. This thing is poorly made and over priced
We appreciate your review, David. We wish this product would have worked out for you. Our Customer Solutions team will remain in contact with you about this.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register