Other Available Voltages:
- Double stack design includes 2 ovens for optimal space efficiency; stacking kit included
- Each oven features full size cavity that houses 3 adjustable wire racks
- Temperature range from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit per oven
- Independent glass doors; stainless steel exterior; porcelain interior floors and sides
- 240V, 1 Phase, 22 kW
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Dish Soap - 12/Case
- Main Street Equipment 541090129 5" Stem Caster Without Brake
- Main Street Equipment 541090130 5" Stem Caster With Brake
- Main Street Equipment 541110578 Oven Rack - 28" x 20 5/8"
- Choice Full Size 18" x 26" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Choice Half Size 13" x 18" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
This Cooking Performance Group FEC-200-DK double deck standard depth full size electric convection oven is a valuable asset to any commercial kitchen.
Perfect for virtually all cooking and baking applications, this oven boasts a dual deck design with two independent chambers for time and space efficiency. It's specially designed for commercial use with multi-speed fans, adjustable racks, and a heavy-duty stainless steel exterior. A built-in timer gives you precise measures for your bake times to ensure that every product is cooked to perfection. Whether used in a bakery, commissary kitchen, or locally-owned diner, this oven is a workhorse that's ready to help you serve up order after order throughout the day!
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Double Deck Design
This unit offers 2 full size oven chambers that each comes with 3 adjustable wire racks, and with 11 sets of slides along the interior side walls you can easily adjust the position to accommodate different product sizes and get optimal airflow. Because the oven chambers are stacked vertically, you get two convenient, space-efficient ovens in the footprint of one!
The 11 kW heater in each oven lets it operate at temperatures ranging from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and separate thermostats let you set each chamber independently. Each oven chamber also comes with a 2-speed fan that lets you switch between high and low speeds to accommodate many different types of foods, and they also feature "cook" and "cool" modes too.
Each chamber is also outfitted with 2 independent glass doors, which let you check on dishes without releasing hot air and reducing the chamber temperature.
Just flip on the light controlled on the exterior control panel of each oven to see what's cooking!
Built to Last
The exterior is built with stainless steel to offer maximum durability, while the interior floors and sides of the oven chambers are porcelain to make cleaning fast and easy. This oven package requires a 240V, 1 phase electrical connection and must be hard-wired. A cord and plug are not included.
- Width:38 Inches
- Depth:41 1/2 Inches
- Height:63 1/2 Inches
- Width:29 Inches
- Depth:22 1/4 Inches
- Height:20 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register