Fantastic ovens, I purchased 4 of these. They run very well and cook evenly. We used 3 for baking and 1 for savory food items, roasting, etc. Easy to use controls and cleaning is a snap.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Master 200 solid state analog controls
- 2-speed fan control with 3/4 hp motor per oven
- 12 chrome-plated oven racks included
- Electric spark ignition with safety shut off
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- 60/40 double pane dependent door design
- Natural gas
|Garland / US Range MCO-GS-20-S NAT Specs|
|Depth||41 1/4 Inches|
|Height||70 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4 Doors|
|Number of Racks||12|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||120,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range MCO-GS-20-S NAT Details
This Garland MCO-GS-20S natural gas double deck standard depth convection oven combines superior power with ample interior baking space! The MCO-GS-20S has a porcelain interior with coved corners and a stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs. The oven has Master 200 solid state analog controls and a temperature range of 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit. The MCO-GS-20S has an electromechanical timer and a 3/4 hp fan motor with dual-speed fan control.
Both the auto-setback feature, which cools the oven down to 250 degrees Fahrenheit after 30 minutes of inactivity, and the auto-cool down feature, which cools down the oven cavity before shutting it off, thus prolonging fan life, are standard on the MCO-GS-20S.
In addition to these great energy-saving features, the MCO-GS-20S has a 60/40 dependent door design with double pane, thermal windows and indoor lighting. 12 chrome-plated oven racks and 13-position rack guides are included.
Depth: 41 1/4"
Height: 70 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) in Canada.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range MCO-GS-20-S NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
People Talk About:baking cleaning controls cook easy evenly fantastic food ovens roasting
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register