Earn up to $462.00 back (46,200 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Durable full angle iron frame with 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- 5 racks that can hold (5) 18" x 26" baking pans per deck in left to right or front to back positions
- Double deck design gives you twice the production capacity
- 16 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner for easy clean up
- Temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and solid state infinite controls
- 100,000 BTU in total; removable inshot burners; 3/4 hp blower motor with thermal overload protection
- Natural gas
- Blodgett 5779 5" Plate Casters - 4/Set
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- 5" Swivel Plate Caster with Brake
- Blodgett 5799 Equivalent 5" Swivel Plate Casters - 4/Set
- Blodgett 8598 25" Stainless Steel Leg Set with Feet
|Blodgett ZEPH200GESDBLNAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1234 lb.|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Height||72 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Features|| Draft Diverter|
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Horsepower||1 1/2 HP|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4 Doors|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||100,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Blodgett ZEPH200GESDBLNAT Details
Cooking your bakery's most famous streusels, muffins, donuts, and bread will never be easier than with this Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-200-G-ES natural gas double deck bakery depth convection oven! Boasting a sturdy iron frame with a stainless steel top and 6" adjustable legs, this oven is sure to provide functionality to your kitchen while operating smoothly. This double deck oven provides you with twice the production capacity in the same footprint as a single deck unit and features solid state infinite controls with a digital 60 minute timer for easy adjustment and monitoring of popular food items. Plus, it also includes a draft diverter at no additional cost to ensure that your kitchen is properly ventilated.
Thanks to each compartment's two speed fan and 3/4 hp blower motor, this convection oven efficiently recirculates heated air through its interior compartment, which reduces energy consumption and increases performance. This system offers a cost-effective way of cooking your product at a lower temperature for a shorter amount of time, allowing you to get food to the tables faster.
The powder-coated handle provides a comfortable grip when opening and closing the doors, which are tightly secured to the frame with a triple-mounted pressure lock design. The interior of each deck features five chrome-plated racks that can be configured into eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing to ensure that you are getting the most out of your oven, which has the capacity to hold up to (5) 18" x 26" standard full size baking pans per deck. In bakery depth ovens, you can arrange the racks in either left to right or front to back positions allows for a "staggered" effect that improves airflow during baking. A 16 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner allows for easy clean up of your unit. As an added benefit, the interior is illuminated with halogen lights, giving you the ability to check on your product without opening the doors and letting excess heat escape.
The oven is heated through a direct fired gas system that combines direct and indirect heat with removable inshot burners. The gas shutoff valve on the front provides easy accessibility while the control system boasts electronic spark ignition for ease of use. The unit is controlled by a thermostat with a temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, which gives you the ability to prepare a wide variety of products. For safety, the blower motor has an automated thermal overload protection mechanism and a control area cooling fan.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Height (without ventilation): 70"
Height (with draft diverter): 72 1/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 28 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register