Garland MCO-GD-10S Natural Gas Single Deck Deep Depth Full Size Convection Oven with Analog Controls - 60,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Master 200 solid state analog controls
- 2-speed fan control with 3/4 hp motor
- 6 chrome-plated oven racks included
- Electric spark ignition with safety shut off
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- 60/40 double pane dependent door design
- Natural gas
White Glove Delivery - Available -
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
|Garland / US Range MCO-GD-10S NAT Specs|
|Depth||44 1/2 Inches|
|Height||57 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||6|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range MCO-GD-10S NAT Details
This Garland MCO-GD-10S natural gas single deck deep depth convection oven combines superior power with ample interior baking space! The MCO-GD-10S has a porcelain interior with coved corners for better airflow and a stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs. The MCO-GD-10S has a Master 200 solid state analog controls with an electronic thermostat with a temperature range of 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit.
The MCO-GD-10S also has an electric timer and a 2-speed, 3/4 hp fan motor. This unit features a 60/40 dependent door design with double pane, thermal windows and indoor lighting. Both the auto-setback feature, which cools the oven down to 250 degrees Fahrenheit after 30 minutes of inactivity, and the auto-cool down feature, which cools down the oven cavity before shutting it off, thus prolonging fan life, are standard on the MCO-GD-10S.
In addition to these great energy-saving features, the MCO-GD-10S comes with 6 chrome-plated oven racks and 13-position rack guides. Its deep depth (sometimes called bakery depth) convection ovens allow the user to load standard size pans in either direction, something that cannot be done in a standard depth model. As a result, multiple pans can be "staggered" or faced in alternating directions on the racks for better airflow and more even results, particularly when baking.
Depth: 44 1/2"
Height: 57 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) in Canada.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range MCO-GD-10S NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register