Garland / U.S. Range SUMG-100 Summit Series Liquid Propane Single Deck Full Size Convection Oven - 53,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Solid state control with electro-mechanical timer
- 2-speed fan control with 3/4 hp motor
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- 60/40 dependent door design with left-side double pane thermal window
- 5 chrome-plated oven racks included
- Electric spark ignition with safety shut off
- Liquid propane
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
|Garland / US Range SUMG-100LP Specs|
|Depth||41 1/4 Inches|
|Height||57 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range SUMG-100LP Details
Whether you are baking breads, cooking meats, or making other delicious menu items, this U.S. Range SUMG-100 Summit series liquid propane convection oven delivers performance you can count on! This single deck unit boasts a 24" deep oven cavity with porcelain enamel for better insulation and coved corners for easy cleaning, while a 2-speed fan helps to circulate air through the chamber. 5 chrome-plated oven racks are included with 10 interior rack guides, while a 60/40 door design with a left-side double pane thermal window lets you keep an eye on your culinary creations. Dependable solid state controls and electro-mechanical timer offer precision temperature control. This unit requires a 3/4" NPT gas inlet and a 115V connection.
- 60/40 dependent doors; double pane thermal window in left door
- Direct spark ignition with 100% safety shutoff
- 5 chrome-plated oven racks
- 2-speed fan control (high and low); 3/4 hp fan motor
- 60-minute timer
- 3/4" NPT gas inlet
Depth: 41 1/4"
Height: 57 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) in Canada.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range SUMG-100LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register