Main Street Equipment CG1L Single Deck Full Size Liquid Propane Convection Oven with Legs - 54,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Full size cavity houses 3 adjustable wire racks
- Temperature range from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit; automatic ignition system
- 60 minute timer; interior light controlled by rocker switch
- Independent glass doors; stainless steel exterior and interior
- 120V; liquid propane, 54,000 BTU total
Main Street Equipment
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||150 - 550 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Perfect for virtually all cooking and baking applications, this Main Street Equipment CG1L single deck full size liquid propane convection oven is an invaluable asset to any commercial kitchen. Powered by 54,000 total BTU, the unit offers a full size cavity that houses 3 adjustable wire racks. These racks rest on the 11 sets of slides along the interior side walls, so you can benefit from a variety of rack configurations to best accommodate your trays or full size food pans.
Reaching temperatures from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, this oven operates with an electric automatic thermostat for reliable precision. For safety purposes, it features an automatic ignition system, which activates in the event of a flameout. Plus, if ignition fails 3 times, the unit will automatically shut down.
Cooking convenience is delivered by an assortment of special features that help make your job easier. For instance, a 60 minute timer helps you keep track of foods' progress while you multi-task in the prep or storage areas. You can also switch the built-in convection fan between 2 modes, cool and cook, and 2 speeds, high and low. This gives you control over the oven's functioning so that it's always operating in the best manner for your tried-and-true or experimental recipes. To visually monitor your dishes as they cook or bake, just flip on the light controlled on the exterior control panel.
The 2 independent glass doors with steel handles allow for visibility while closed, giving you the ability to check on dishes without releasing hot air and reducing the chamber temperature. Both the exterior and interior of the oven are built with stainless steel to offer maximum durability. This particular oven requires a liquid propane and a 120V electrical connection for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register