Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-200-G Natural Gas Double Deck Full Size Bakery Depth Convection Oven with Draft Diverter - 120,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable full angle iron frame with 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- 5 racks that can hold (5) 18" x 26" baking pans per deck in left to right or front to back positions
- Double deck design gives you twice the production capacity
- 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner for easy clean up
- Temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and solid state infinite controls
- 120,000 BTU in total; removable dual tube burners; 1/2 hp blower motor
- Natural gas
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Blodgett 5779 5" Plate Casters - 4/Set
Dormont 1675KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 3/4" Diameter
Blodgett 5799 Equivalent 5" Swivel Plate Casters - 4/Set
5" Swivel Plate Caster
5" Swivel Plate Caster with Brake
Learn a few tips and tricks to cooking with your Blodgett Zephaire convection oven! From french fries to cookies, this oven will help you cook evenly-browned products every time.
|Blodgett ZEPH200GDBLNAT Specs|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Height||76 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Blodgett ZEPH200GDBLNAT Details
Cooking your bakery's most famous streusels, muffins, donuts, and bread will never be easier than with this Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-200-G natural gas double deck bakery depth convection oven! Boasting a sturdy iron frame with a stainless steel top and 6" adjustable legs, this oven is sure to provide functionality to your kitchen while operating smoothly. This double deck oven provides you with twice the production capacity in the same footprint as a single deck unit and features solid state infinite controls with a digital timer. Plus, it also includes a draft diverter at no additional cost to ensure that your kitchen is properly ventilated.
Thanks to each compartment's two speed fan and 1/2 hp blower motor, this convection oven efficiently recirculates heated air through its interior compartment, which reduces energy consumption and increases performance. This system offers a cost-effective way of cooking your product at a lower temperature for a shorter amount of time, allowing you to get food to the tables faster.
The powder-coated handle provides a comfortable grip when opening and closing the doors, which are tightly secured to the frame with a triple-mounted pressure lock design. The interior of each deck features five chrome-plated racks that can be configured into eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing to ensure that you are getting the most out of your oven, which has the capacity to hold up to (5) 18" x 26" standard full size baking pans per deck. In bakery depth ovens, you can arrange the racks in either left to right or front to back positions allows for a "staggered" effect that improves airflow during baking. A 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner allows for easy clean up of your unit. As an added benefit, the interior is illuminated, giving you the ability to check on your product without opening the doors and letting excess heat escape.
The oven is heated through a dual flow gas system that combines direct and indirect heat with removable dual tube burners. The gas shutoff valve on the front provides easy accessibility while the control system boasts electronic spark ignition for ease of use. The unit is controlled by a thermostat with a temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, which gives you the ability to prepare a wide variety of products. For safety, the blower motor has an automated thermal overload protection mechanism and a control area cooling fan.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Height (without ventilation): 70 5/8"
Height (with draft diverter): 76 5/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 28 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for Blodgett ZEPH200GDBLNAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register