Delfield EHEI48L E-Chef 3 Pan Sealed Well Electric Steam Table with Legs - 208/230V
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Durable stainless steel top and sides ideal for commercial use
- Accommodates (3) 12" x 20" x 6" food pans
- Sealed well design eliminates the need for spillage pans
- Each well has a 1/2" drain manifolded with a common gate valve
- Wells feature individual, infinite controls
- 8" deep cutting board provides additional prep space
- Designed with a stainless steel undershelf and plate shelf
- Comes with legs
Electric steam tables are a great choice for catered events, cafeterias, and buffets. Watch this video to learn more about how your food service establishment could benefit from an electric steam table today.
|Delfield EHEI48C Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Amps||15 - 16 Amps|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed / Wet Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield EHEI48C Details
If your restaurant needs a reliable way to hold hot food for serving, look no further than the Delfield EHEI48L E-Chef electric steam table! This model features 3 wells, each designed to hold a 12" x 20" food pan up to 6" deep, and since each well also has its own 1000W heating element and individual controls, you can hold multiple items at multiple temperatures at the same time. A sealed well design also eliminates the need for cumbersome spillage pans, and 1/2" manifolded drains allow you to remove the water easily with a common gate valve.
The E-Chef series is also built for maximum durability. The top, sides, and wells are made from heavy gauge stainless steel to stand up to the rigors of any commercial kitchen, while a full-length, 8" deep polyethylene cutting board gives you a place to stage, slice, and make other preparations to foods. Just below the cutting board, a heavy duty stainless steel plate shelf gives your staff easy access to dinnerware so you can get orders out faster and store commonly used utensils.
A deep undershelf, also made from heavy gauge stainless steel, further expands your storage space and it has a 3" riser on the back to prevent items from being accidentally pushed off the shelf. This steam table comes mounted on legs and requires a 208/230V electrical connection.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register