Other Available Types:
- Heavy-duty 18 gauge stainless steel construction provides increased durability
- 8" deep sealed wells hold 3 full size food pans and various fractional pan combinations
- Removable 8’’ deep cutting board and adjustable undershelf provides extra work and storage space
- Easily empty sealed well unit through a drain after service
- Recessed independent infinite control knobs for each well; 120V, 1500W
- ServIt 20" Heavy-Duty Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar
- Vigor 1/3 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
- ServIt 423ST3TSFT Tubular Fixed Tray Slide for 3-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST3TSFS Solid Fixed Side Tray Slide for 3-Pan Steam Tables
- Vigor 1/2 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- ServIt 423ST3ASG Angled Sneeze Guard for 3-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST3OS1 Single Overshelf for 3-Pan Steam Tables
|Width||43 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 3/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||8 Inches|
|Features|| Cutting Board|
|Material||Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed / Wet Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Keep all of your menu items piping hot and readily available with the ServIt three pan sealed well electric steam table with adjustable undershelf! This powerful holding unit can hold 3 full size food pans full of pasta, meat, or side dishes in each 500W well. This unit has a rugged 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel body, with 8" deep type 304 stainless steel wells and heavy duty hardware, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event.
Use the adjustable undershelf to store extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids to keep all of the tools you need close at hand. For extra convenience, the polyethylene 8" deep and 1/2" thick cutting board gives you a little extra work space for changing out food pans or filling plates. For optimum heating versatility, each individual well is independently controlled by an infinite control knob with detailed lighting showing whether the unit is powered on and if the well is ready to use. Designed for wet use, this sealed well steam table is a great addition to your commercial establishment so you can always serve up a delicious plate of food at just the right serving temperature! Easily empty water from this unit through a drain after service. A 120V electrical connection is required.
Width: 43 3/8"
Depth: 30 3/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register