So far its nice except we cant use it due to the strange plug it comes with. It says it draws 17.5 amps but it comes with a 30amp, non-standard plug so we will need an electrician to install a new circuit before we can use it. Look carefully at the description. Its says 12Volt so I assumed it would plug into a standard 20amp outlet.
Earn up to $53.10 back (5,310 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 2100W, 120V
- Thermostatic controls and low water indicator light
- 3 wells
- 4" deep full size or fractional food pans reccommended
- Self insulating, resin coated wells that will not rust or pit
- Pans sold separately
- Vollrath 38033 Double Deck Overshelf for Vollrath 3 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38043 Single Deck Overshelf for Vollrath 3 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38053 Single Deck Cafeteria Guard with Acrylic Panel for Vollrath 3 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38099 Equivalent 4" Swivel Casters for ServeWell Hot and Cold Food Tables - 4/Set
- Vollrath 38073 46" x 8" ServeWell Polyethylene Cutting Board with Mounting Kit
- Vollrath 38063 46 1/2" Buffet Sneeze Guard for Vollrath 3 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38099 4" Swivel Plate Casters for ServeWell Hot and Cold Food Tables - 4/Set
|Vollrath 38103 Specs|
|Width||46 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed / Wet Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Vollrath 38103 Details
Whether you operate a self serve or staff serve based buffet, banquet hall, or institutional cafeteria, the easily accessible Vollrath 38103 ServeWell three well, sealed well, electric hot food table provides excellent food merchandising opportunities.
Unlike other hot food tables with stainless steel wells, the Vollrath 38103 ServeWell three well electric hot food table has self insulating, resin coated wells that will not rust or pit. Brass drain valves make it easy to empty and clean the wells individually.
The hot food table's three independent thermostatic controls sense and adjust to fluctuating water temperatures and food pan capacities, to help maintain consistent food safe holding temperatures. Each control features a low water indicator light.
A plate shelf, adjustable legs, and an 8" wide cutting board are standard on all Vollrath ServeWell hot food tables.
The Vollrath 38103 ServeWell three well hot food table has a 120V, 17.5 amp, 2100 watt electrical rating.
Length: 46 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-30P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:plug description due exactly great guests heat install more needs
Steam well is awesome. It helped us ramp up our capacity and serve more guests with more efficiency. It holds heat well. Is fairly easy to clean as well.
Works great, low water light is nice! Has an odd plug though, make sure to look into that first, we ended up having to wait to install due to this, even though it is listed in the description and I overlooked it! Overall a great product!
The shipment came at the exact expected delivery date. The items were not damaged. The item was exactly what we are looking for! Keeps our food at a perfect sanitary heat for our guest! Amazing! Works perfect for our needs!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register