Other Available Types:
- Medium-duty stainless steel and galvanized leg construction, ensuring durability and reliability
- 8" deep wells hold 4 full size food pans; accommodates various pan configurations for versatility
- Polyethylene 8" deep cutting board provides plenty of extra work space
- Convenient undershelf provides additional space to store utensils, pans, lids, or serving supplies
- Each 500W well is independently controlled for optimun heating versatility
- Pans sold separately
- Choice Full Size 6" Deep Stainless Steel Steam Table Spillage Pan - 24 Gauge
$41.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Vigor 1/6 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor 1/2 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vollrath 75020 20" Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar - NSF
$9.57/EachOut Of Stock
- Vigor 1/3 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor 1/2 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vollrath 75012 12" Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar - NSF
$6.33/EachOut Of Stock
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
Keep all of your menu items piping hot and readily available with the Avantco STE-4SA four pan open well electric steam table.
Make sure your hot food is being held at safe temperatures on your serving line with this Avantco open well electric steam table! Made for dry use, this steam table comes with all the features you are looking: independent wells, durable stainless steel construction, a convenient undershelf for storage, and a full-length cutting board.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-30P plug.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Custom Pan Configurations
This powerful holding unit has four 500W, 8" deep wells and can hold four full size food pans. It can also accommodate various different pan configurations with the use of adapter bars. For all possible configurations, refer to the pan layout diagram.
This steam table is intended for dry use, but if you want to use moist heat, try pairing it with compatible spillage pans (sold separately). Simply fill your spillage pan with water and place your food pan inside.
Medium-Duty Stainless Steel
This unit is made of medium-duty stainless steel with galvanized legs, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event. Since stainless steel and galvanized steel are resistant to corrosion and rust, you can be sure that this unit will last in a harsh restaurant environment if properly cared for.
Use the undershelf to store extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids to keep all of the tools you need close at hand.
8" Deep Cutting Board
The polyethylene 8" deep by 1/2" thick cutting board gives you a little extra work space for changing out food pans or filling plates.
For optimum heating versatility, each individual well is independently controlled by an infinite control knob.
Ample 4' Cord
For an ample reach, this cord extends to 4', allowing you to plug in almost anywhere in your kitchen. A 120V electrical connection is required.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Compare to Other Products
- Width:57 Inches
- Depth:30 Inches
- Height:34 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register