Other Available Types:
- Heavy-duty 18 gauge stainless steel construction provides increased durability
- 8" deep wells hold 5 full size food pans; accommodates various pan configurations for versatility
- Removable ½’’ thick, 8’’ deep board provides plenty of extra work space
- Convenient adjustable undershelf provides additional space to store utensils, pans, lids, or serving supplies
- Recessed independent infinite control knobs for each well; 120V, 3750W
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$24.49 / Each
- Choice Full Size 6" Deep Stainless Steel Steam Table Spillage Pan - 24 Gauge
$41.99 / Each
- Vigor 1/2 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$15.99 / Each
- ServIt 12" Heavy-Duty Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar
$14.99 / Each
- ServIt 20" Heavy-Duty Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar
$19.99 / Each
|Width||71 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 3/16 Inches|
|Amps||15.6 - 18 Amps|
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
|Base Style||Partially Enclosed|
|Number of Wells||5|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-20P|
|Style||Floor Model, Heated|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Keep all of your menu items piping hot and readily available with the ServIt five pan open well electric steam table with an adjustable undershelf! This powerful holding unit can hold five full size food pans (sold separately) full of pasta, meat, or side dishes in each 750W well. It's constructed of a rugged 18-gauge, type 430 stainless steel body with 18-gauge, type 304 stainless steel wells and heavy-duty hardware, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event. Plus, it stands on four sturdy legs to provide excellent stability.
Use the adjustable undershelf to store extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids to keep all the tools you need close at hand. For extra convenience, the 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board is 8" deep and gives you an extra workspace for changing out food pans or filling plates. For optimal heating versatility, each individual well is independently controlled by an infinite control knob with detailed lighting showing whether the unit is powered on and if the well is ready to use. Although intended for dry use, this steam table can be used wet with a compatible spillage pan (sold separately). A 208/240V electrical connection is required.
Width: 71 3/8''
Depth: 30 3/16''
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register