Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy-duty stainless steel and galvanized leg construction, ensuring durability and reliability
- Holds 5 full size 6" deep food pans; accommodates various pan configurations
- Polyethylene 8" deep cutting board provides plenty of extra work space
- Convenient undershelf provides additional space for utensils, pans, or lids
- Independent infinite control knobs for optimum heating versatility; 17,500 BTU
- ServIt 423ST5TSFS Solid Fixed Side Tray Slide for 5-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST5OS2 Double Overshelf for 5-Pan Steam Tables
- Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
- ServIt 20" Heavy-Duty Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar
- Eagle Group 302027 6 1/2" Deep Full Size Stainless Steel Spillage Pan / Water Pan
- Aluminum Steam Table Spillage / Water Pan
- ServIt 423ST5TSDS Solid Drop Down Side Tray Slide for 5-Pan Steam Tables
- Choice 4" Deep Full Size Dripless Water Pan
$15.99/EachOut Of Stock
|Shipping Weight||241 lb.|
|Width||71 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 3/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Height||1/2 Inches|
|Well Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Pans||5|
|Number of Wells||5|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Total BTU||17,500 BTU|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Keep all of your menu items piping hot and readily available with the ServIt GST-5WE-NG five pan open well natural gas steam table with undershelf! This powerful holding unit can hold five full size 6" deep food pans full of pasta, meat, or side dishes in each well. The wells can also accommodate various different pan configurations with the use of adapter bars, which allows you to warm multiple foods simultaneously. For all possible configurations, refer to the pan layout diagram. Each well features a high-output burner rated at 3500 BTU. It's constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel with galvanized legs, providing the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event. Since stainless steel and galvanized steel are resistant to corrosion and rust, you can be sure that this unit will last in a busy restaurant environment if properly cared for.
For quick and efficient start up, this unit features a straight flow, energy-saving burner assembly, with 17,500 BTU total. For optimum heating versatility, each individual well is independently controlled by an infinite control knob. This steam table is intended for dry use, but if you want to use moist heat, try pairing it with compatible spillage pans (sold separately). Simply fill your spillage pan with water and place your food pan inside. The undershelf comes in handy for storing extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids, so all of your most frequently used tools can be close at hand. For extra convenience, the polyethylene 8" deep by 1/2" thick cutting board gives you a little extra work space to prep foods, change out food pans, or fill plates. This open well steam table is a great addition to your commercial establishment.
Width: 71 3/8"
Depth: 30 3/16"
Well Height: 6 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register