Other Available Types:
- Durable, heavy-duty 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- 8" deep wells accommodate 3 full size food pans
- Partially-enclosed base provides additional storage and prevents items from falling off shelf
- Removable 8” deep cutting board provides plenty of extra work space
- Recessed independent infinite control knobs for each well; 120V, 1500W
- ServIt 423ST3OS1 Single Overshelf for 3-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST3OS2 Double Overshelf for 3-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST3B1SC Self-Service 2-Sided Sneeze Guard for 3-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST3ASG Angled Sneeze Guard for 3-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST3TSDS Solid Drop Down Side Tray Slide for 3-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST3TSFT Tubular Fixed Tray Slide for 3-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST3TSFS Solid Fixed Side Tray Slide for 3-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423STESDS Solid Drop Down End Tray Slide for Steam Tables
|Base Style||Partially Enclosed|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Keep all of your menu items piping hot and readily available with the ServIt three pan open well electric steam table with a partially-enclosed base! This powerful holding unit can hold three full size food pans or other fractional pan combinations (sold separately) full of pasta, meat, or side dishes in each 500W well. It is constructed of rugged 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel with 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel wells and heavy-duty hardware, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event. Plus, it stands on four sturdy legs to provide excellent stability.
Use the partially-enclosed base to securely store extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids to keep all the tools you need close at hand. The 1/2" thick cutting board is 8" deep, and it gives you an extra workspace for changing out food pans or filling plates. For optimal heating versatility, each individual well is independently controlled by an infinite control knob. Although intended for dry use, this steam table can be used wet with a compatible spillage pan (sold separately). A 120V electrical connection is required.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register