Avantco STE-5S Five Pan Open Well Electric Steam Table with Undershelf - 208/240V, 3750W
Other Available Types:
- Heavy-duty stainless steel and galvanized leg construction, ensuring durability and reliability
- 8" deep wells hold 5 full size food pans; accommodates various pan configurations for versatility
- Polyethylene 8" deep cutting board provides plenty of extra work space
- Convenient undershelf provides additional space for utensils, pans, or lids
- Independent infinite control knobs for optimum heating versatility
You May Also Need View All Items
Vollrath 75012 12" Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar - NSF
plus $4.79 / Each
Vigor 1/2 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $14.49 / Each
Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $16.49 / Each
Vigor 1/2 Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $10.49 / Each
Vigor 1/6 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $11.49 / Each
Vollrath 75020 20" Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar - NSF
plus $7.26 / Each
Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $21.99 / Each
Vigor 1/3 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $18.49 / Each
Electric steam tables are a great choice for catered events, cafeterias, and buffets. Watch this video to learn more about how your food service establishment could benefit from an electric steam table today.
|Cutting Board Width||78 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||8 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
|Material||Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Pans||5|
|Number of Wells||5|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Keep all of your menu items piping hot and readily available with the Avantco STE-5S five pan open well electric steam table with undershelf! This powerful holding unit can hold five full size food pans full of pasta, meat, or side dishes in each 750W well. This unit is constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel with galvanized legs and 8" deep wells, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event.
Use the undershelf to store extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids to keep all of the tools you need close at hand. For extra convenience, the polyethylene 8" deep, 1/2" thick cutting board gives you a little extra work space for changing out food pans or filling plates. For optimum heating versatility, each individual well is independently controlled by an infinite control knob. Although intended for dry use, this steam table can be used wet with a compatible spillage pan (sold separately). A 208/240V electrical connection is required.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-30P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register