Other Available Types:
- Medium-duty stainless steel and galvanized leg construction, ensuring durability and reliability
- 8" deep wells hold 5 full size food pans; accommodates various pan configurations for versatility
- Polyethylene 8" deep cutting board provides plenty of extra work space
- Convenient undershelf provides additional space for utensils, pans, or lids
- Independent infinite control knobs for optimum heating versatility
- Pans sold separately
- Vollrath 75012 12" Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar - NSF
$6.33/EachOut Of Stock
- Vigor 1/2 Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor 1/2 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor 1/6 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vollrath 75020 20" Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar - NSF
$9.57/EachOut Of Stock
- Vigor 1/3 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
Keep all of your menu items piping hot with the Avantco STE-5S five pan open well electric steam table with an undershelf.
For holding hot food, the Avantco steam table is a great choice. It can be used dry, or paired with spillage pans (sold separately) for wet holding. Since this unit comes with an undershelf, it has extra space for storing pans, utensils, hot pads, and other frequently-used items.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-30P plug.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Five Pan Capacity
This powerful holding unit can hold five full size food pans full of pasta, meat, or side dishes in each 750W well. For optimum heating versatility, each individual well of the steam table is independently controlled by an infinite control knob. Although intended for dry use, this steam table can be used wet with a compatible spillage pan (sold separately). A 208/240V electrical connection is required.
This unit is constructed of medium-duty stainless steel with galvanized legs and 8" deep wells, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event.
Use the undershelf to store extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids to keep all of the tools you need close at hand.
For extra convenience, the front shelf gives you a little extra workspace for changing out food pans or filling plates.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
- Width:71 Inches
- Depth:30 Inches
- Height:34 Inches
- Cutting Board Width:78 Inches
- Cutting Board Depth:8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register