This steam table is so great. It was so inexpensive and well made. We use it every day the only thing is to watch it, this things gets so hot that it could cook the meat pretty easily if you don't get used to the settings.
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds five full size food wells
- 8" deep wells
- Galvanized steel undershelf
- 8" wide, 1/2" thick poly cutting board
- Infinite control knobs
- Full well insulation
- Pans sold separately
- Eagle Group 418012 Flex-Master 18" Post Set for Overshelf System on Hot Food Tables
- Eagle Group 448012 Flex-Master 48" Post Set for Overshelf System on Hot Food Tables
- Eagle Group BS2-HT5 Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with 2 Sneeze Guards for 5 Well Food Tables - 79" x 36"
- Eagle Group TSL-DB-HT5 79" x 10 1/2" Stainless Steel Tubular Tray Slide with Drop Brackets
- Eagle Group 421005 Flex-Master 10" x 79" Single Overshelf for 5-Well Hot Food Tables
- Eagle Group 421505 Flex-Master 15" x 79" Single Overshelf for 5-Well Hot Food Tables
- Eagle Group 302027 6 1/2" Deep Full Size Stainless Steel Spillage Pan / Water Pan
- Eagle Group 304141 Equivalent 6 1/4" Deep Aluminum Spillage Pan / Water Pan
|Eagle Group DHT5-240 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||241 lb.|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Pans||5|
|Number of Wells||5|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-30P|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group DHT5-240 Details
Keep food pans packed with your most popular dishes hot and ready to serve with the Eagle Group DHT5 open well five compartment electric hot food table! This table holds up to five full size food pans at a time, while its galvanized undershelf provides an excellent location for storing appliances and containers.
The body is made of polished 430 series stainless steel for long-lasting durability, and an 8" wide, 1/2" thick poly cutting board provides a great staging area for food preparation. The infinite control knobs make it easy to change among the eight temperature selections, and an indicator light stays bright continually when the controls are in the ON position. Its full insulation around the wells helps minimize heat loss during use, and the individual heating elements ensure the contents of the wells stay at safe holding temperatures throughout the day. And thanks to its galvanized legs and bullet feet, this food table will remain reliably sturdy at all times.
Depth: 30 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-30P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:cook easily great hot inexpensive made meat pretty settings steam
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register