Earn up to $73.00 back (7,300 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 3500W, 120V
- Thermostatic controls and low water indicator light
- 5 wells
- 4" deep full size or fractional food pans recommended
- Self insulating, resin coated wells that will not rust or pit
- Pans sold separately
- Vollrath 38099 Equivalent 4" Swivel Casters for ServeWell® Hot and Cold Food Tables - 4/Set
- Vollrath 38035 Double Deck Overshelf for Vollrath 5 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38055 Single Deck Cafeteria Guard with Acrylic Panel for Vollrath 5 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38045 Single Deck Overshelf for Vollrath 5 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38065 76" Buffet Sneeze Guard for Vollrath 5 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38095 76" Plate Rest for Vollrath ServeWell® 5 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 2343201 76" x 6 1/4" ServeWell® Polyethylene Cutting Board
- Vollrath 38099 4" Swivel Plate Casters for ServeWell® Hot and Cold Food Tables - 4/Set
|Vollrath 38215 Specs|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Pans||5|
|Number of Wells||5|
|Product Line|| 2-Series Back of House|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed / Wet Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Vollrath 38215 Details
The Vollrath ServeWell® SL 38215 five well, sealed well, electric hot food table's dome style heating elements use up to 25% less energy than comparable models, and concentrate the energy into the wells to maintain food safe holding temperatures at your buffet or serving line! As part of the SL series, it is 3 1/2" narrower front-to-back than the standard ServeWell® models, for applications where space is a concern. Each fiber-reinforced resin well is insulated for maximum energy efficiency, and is easy to clean. Wide, no drip lips help keep the top surface of this electric steam table dry.
- Streamlined ServeWell® SL series is 3 1/2" narrower front-to-back than standard ServeWell® models
- Each well accepts full or fractional size food pans up to 6" deep (4" recommended) with standard style adaptor plates or insets
- 700W per well, with thermostatic heating controls; each well equipped with individual brass drain valves
- 20 gauge stainless steel top and undershelf, 16 gauge stainless steel legs
- 3500 total watts (700 per well); 120V
Depth: 29 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-50P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register