Other Available Types:
- Heavy-duty 18 gauge stainless steel construction provides increased durability
- 8" deep sealed wells hold 2 full size food pans and various fractional pan combinations
- Removable 1/2" thick 8’’ deep cutting board provides plenty of extra work space
- Convenient adjustable undershelf provides additional space
- Recessed independent infinite control knobs for each well; 120V, 1000W
You May Also Need View All Items
- Vigor 1/6 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$12.99 / Each
- Vigor 1/2 Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$11.99 / Each
- Vigor Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$34.99 / Each
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$18.49 / Each
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$24.49 / Each
- Vigor 1/2 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$15.99 / Each
- Vigor 1/2 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$21.99 / Each
- Vigor 1/3 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$20.99 / Each
|Width||29 5/16 Inches|
|Depth||30 3/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||8 Inches|
|Number of Wells||2|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Style||Floor Model, Heated|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed / Wet Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Keep all of your menu items piping hot and readily available with the ServIt EST-2WS two pan sealed well electric steam table with undershelf! This powerful holding unit can hold 2 full size food pans full of pasta, meat, or side dishes in each 500W well. This unit has a rugged 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel body, with 8" deep type 304 stainless steel wells and heavy duty hardware, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event.
Use the adjustable undershelf to store extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids to keep all of the tools you need close at hand. For extra convenience, the polyethylene 8" deep by 1/2" thick cutting board gives you a little extra work space for changing out food pans or filling plates. For optimum heating versatility, each individual well is independently controlled by an infinite control knob with detailed lighting showing whether the unit is powered on and if the well is ready to use. Designed for wet use, this sealed well steam table is a great addition to your commercial establishment so you can always serve up a delicious plate of food at just the right serving temperature! A 120V electrical connection is required.
Width: 29 5/16''
Depth: 30 3/16''
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register