Vollrath 38004 ServeWell Electric Four Pan Hot Food Table 120V - Sealed Well
- 1920W, 120V
- Thermostatic controls and low water indicator light
- 4 wells
- 4" deep full size or fractional food pans recommended
- Self insulating, resin coated wells that will not rust or pit
- Pans sold separately
You May Also Need
Vollrath 38034 Double Deck Overshelf for Vollrath 4 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
plus $704.55 / Each
Vollrath 38099 Equivalent 4" Swivel Casters for ServeWell Hot and Cold Food Tables - 4/Set
$96.99 / Set
Vollrath 38064 61 1/4" Buffet Sneeze Guard for Vollrath 4 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
$949.65 / Each
Vollrath 38054 Single Deck Cafeteria Guard with Acrylic Panel for Vollrath 4 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
plus $461.20 / Each
Vollrath 38044 Single Deck Overshelf for Vollrath 4 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
plus $352.60 / Each
Vollrath 38094 61 1/4" Plate Rest for Vollrath ServeWell 4 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
$419.85 / Each
Vollrath 38074 61 1/4" x 8" ServeWell Polyethylene Cutting Board with Mounting Kit
plus $468.85 / Each
Vollrath 38099 4" Swivel Plate Casters for ServeWell Hot and Cold Food Tables - 4/Set
plus $189.25 / Set
Electric steam tables are a great choice for catered events, cafeterias, and buffets. Watch this video to learn more about how your food service establishment could benefit from an electric steam table today.
|Vollrath 38004 Specs|
|Width||61 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||4|
|Number of Wells||4|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed / Wet Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Vollrath 38004 Details
The Vollrath 38004 four well, sealed well, electric hot food table's dome style heating elements use up to 25% less energy than comparable models, and concentrate the energy into the wells to maintain food safe holding temperatures at your buffet or serving line! Each fiber-reinforced resin well is insulated for maximum energy efficiency, and is easy to clean. Wide, no drip lips help keep the top surface of this electric steam table dry and the 8" wide polyethylene cutting board provides a convenient preparation surface.
- Each well accepts full or fractional size food pans up to 6" deep (4" recommended) with standard style adaptor plates or insets
- 480W per well, with thermostatic heating controls; each well equipped with individual brass drain valves
- 7 1/2" wide plate shelf
- 8" wide, 3/8" thick polyethylene cutting board
- 20 gauge stainless steel top and undershelf, 16 gauge stainless steel legs
- 1920 total watts (480 per well); 120V
Width: 61 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:foods hot food buy Works table stay need kitchen keeps
This table is great for kitchen use. If you have hot foods that need to stay hot this is a must buy. Works well and keeps my food fresh.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register