Other Available Types:
- Durable, heavy-duty 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- 8" deep wells accommodate 5 full size food pans
- Partially-enclosed base provides additional storage and prevents items from falling off shelf
- Removable 8” deep cutting board provides plenty of extra work space
- Recessed independent infinite control knobs for each well; 208/240V, 3750W
- ServIt 423ST5OS1 Single Overshelf for 5-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST5OS2 Double Overshelf for 5-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST5B1SC Self-Service 2-Sided Sneeze Guard for 5-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST5ASG Angled Sneeze Guard for 5-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST5TSDS Solid Drop Down Side Tray Slide for 5-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST5TSFT Tubular Fixed Tray Slide for 5-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423ST5TSFS Solid Fixed Side Tray Slide for 5-Pan Steam Tables
- ServIt 423STESDS Solid Drop Down End Tray Slide for Steam Tables
Keep all of your menu items piping hot and readily available with the ServIt five pan sealed well electric steam table with a partially-enclosed base!
This powerful holding unit can hold five full size food pans or other fractional pan combinations (sold separately) full of pasta, meat, or side dishes in each 750W well. Designed for wet use, this sealed well steam table is a great addition to your commercial establishment. A 208 / 240V electrical connection is required.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Use the partially-enclosed base to securely store extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids to keep all the tools you need close at hand.
The 1/2" thick cutting board is 8" deep, and it gives you an extra workspace for changing out food pans or filling plates.
Control Wells Separately
For optimal heating versatility, each individual well is independently controlled by an infinite control knob.
It is constructed of rugged 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel with 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel wells and heavy-duty hardware, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event. Plus, it stands on four sturdy legs to provide excellent stability.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register