Good design! Great price. Vollrath makes a great piece of equipment. Replaced a built in unit with this model and could not be happier. Highly recommend.
Earn up to $73.02 back (7,302 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 2400W at 208V; 3200W at 240V
- Thermostatic controls and low water indicator light
- 4 wells
- 4" deep full size or fractional food pans recommended
- Self insulating, resin coated wells that will not rust or pit
- Pans sold separately
- Vollrath 38099 Equivalent 4" Swivel Casters for ServeWell Hot and Cold Food Tables - 4/Set
- Vollrath 38034 Double Deck Overshelf for Vollrath 4 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38054 Single Deck Cafeteria Guard with Acrylic Panel for Vollrath 4 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38064 61 1/4" Buffet Sneeze Guard for Vollrath 4 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38044 Single Deck Overshelf for Vollrath 4 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38094 61 1/4" Plate Rest for Vollrath ServeWell 4 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
- Vollrath 38074 61 1/4" x 8" ServeWell Polyethylene Cutting Board with Mounting Kit
- Vollrath 38099 4" Swivel Plate Casters for ServeWell Hot and Cold Food Tables - 4/Set
Keep food hot and ready to eat with the Vollrath 38118 four well hot food table.
Perfect for buffet lines, this hot foot table uses less energy than comparable models and concentrates energy within the wells to provide the best results with reduced operating costs. Each well has a resin liner that is reinforced for durability and accepts full size or fractional food pans up to 4" deep.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
"Good design! Great price. Vollrath makes a great piece of equipment. Replaced a built in unit with this model and could not be happier. Highly recommend."Read More Reviews
Each fiber-reinforced resin well is insulated for maximum energy efficiency, and is easy to clean.
8" Wide Cutting Board
The 8" wide polyethylene cutting board provides a convenient preparation surface. It is 3/8" thick.
This hot food table has thermostatic controls to help your staff keep hot foods at the perfect serving temperatures. Each well has a total of 700W of heating power at 208V or 800W at 240V.
This steam table comes with a wide plate shelf on the front to where you can keep plates close at hand.
Accepts 4" Deep Pans
This steam table's wells accept full size or fractional food pans up to 4" deep and you can also use standard adapter plates or insets.
Stainless Steel Construction
The steam table's top and undershelf are made of durable 20 gauge stainless and the legs are made of 16 gauge stainless steel.
To make sure that you have plenty of space to store extra food pans, serving utensils, or other commonly used kitchen tools, this steam table comes with an undershelf. The undershelf is made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel to last for a long time in your busy commercial environment.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
- Width:61 1/4 Inches
- Depth:32 Inches
- Height:34 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:great built design equipment happierhighly model piece price recommend replaced
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register