This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Dual capacity; accommodates up to 35 or 50 lb. of oil
- Efficiently cooks up to 660 servings of shoestring fries per hour
- Stainless steel design ensures reliable durability for regular, high-volume use
- Easily operated with digital controls; easy-to-use piezo electric ignitor
- Cooks between 200 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Open vat with a 4 sided heating system for maximum performance
- Includes 2 twin baskets, a basket support, and a clean out rod for convenience
- 120V, 111,000 BTU, natural gas
|Anets MX-14D NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||178 lb.|
|Width||15 1/2 Inches|
|Height||45 1/2 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||14 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||14 1/2 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Capacity||35 - 50 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Temperature Range||200 - 375 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||111,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Anets MX-14D NAT Details
Easily and efficiently fry up shrimp, chicken, potatoes, and other tasty ingredients with the Anets MX-14D GoldenFry natural gas 35-50 lb. floor fryer with digital controls! Designed with dual shortening levels, the unit accommodates either 35 or 50 lb. of oil, allowing you to produce up to 660 servings of shoestring french fries within an hour. Perfect for your fast food operation, cafeteria, or family restaurant, this fryer is sure to serve you well for years to come!
For ease of operation, the fryer features digital controls, which provide greater temperature control and a reactivity of +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit from the set temperature. It also includes a snap action thermostat and a piezo ignitor for operation. For additional control and ease of use, the unit recovers quickly and features a melt cycle, a boil out mode, and a countdown timer with alarm to help keep track of cooking tasks. Time and temperature are controlled with easy-to-use push buttons, making for intuitive operation. To prevent damage to the controls, they're recessed and housed behind a lexan faced panel, assuring that the controls are always accessible, but safe. As a result, cooking is not only high quality, but quick, safe, and convenient, helping you keep up with customer demands! Plus, for safety purposes, a 100% gas shut off valve immediately stops fryer operation in the case of unsafe temperatures.
The performance and efficiency of the fryer rely on its innovative design, featuring high quality stainless steel for maximum durability. An open vat with sloped sidewalls helps to quickly funnel food particles into the cold zone, keeping the oil as clean as possible for as long as possible. Copper-flashed heat exchangers and crossfire burners serve to create and then maintain proper temperatures. The heat exchangers ensure that heat is directed into the frypot, preventing heat from escaping into the ambient environment; this process boosts the fryer's overall efficiency. The burners create a 4 sided heating system that surrounds the frying area, retaining heat and holding the temperature at the proper level according to the control settings. This unit requires a natural gas and 120V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 15 1/2"
Front to Back: 31"
Height: 45 1/2"
Frying Area: 14" x 14 1/2"
Capacity: 35-50 lb.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Anets MX-14D NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register