- plusVito Fryfilter VITO VL Portable 70 lb. Fryer Oil Filter System - 100-120V, 500WRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusFryclone 50 lb. Low Profile Portable Fryer Oil Filter Machine with Pump - 120VRated 1.4 out of 5 stars
- plusFrymaster PF50 Portable Fryer Oil Filter with Reversible PumpRated 3.3 out of 5 stars
- plusFryclone Smart Pail 7 Gallon Orange Utility Oil PailRated 3.2 out of 5 stars
- plusFrymaster PF80 LP 80 lb. Low Profile Portable Fryer Oil Filter with Reversible Pump, 120VRated 1 out of 5 stars
- plusNoble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Ready-to-Use Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/CaseRated 4.7 out of 5 stars
- plusFryclone Smart Pail 9.5 Gallon Orange Utility Oil PailRated 3.2 out of 5 stars
- plusFryclone Smart Pail 7 Gallon Orange Utility Oil Pail with Mobile BaseRated 3.2 out of 5 stars
- plus3M 1005 Low Range Oil Quality Test Strips - 40/PackRated 4.5 out of 5 stars
- plusFryclone 10" Fryer Oil Filter Paper Cone - 500/CaseRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusFryclone Oil Filtration Kit with 6.5 Gallon Orange Utility Oil Pail, Filter Cones, and Filter HolderRated 5 out of 5 stars
- Frymaster 8030002 Filter Magic 1 oz. Fryer Filter Powder Packet - 80/BoxRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusFryclone Smart Pail 9.5 Gallon Orange Utility Oil Pail with Mobile BaseRated 3.2 out of 5 stars
Keep Your Fryers Running Smoothly with a Cooking Oil Filtration System
Filtering and changing the oil in your kitchen’s fryer is an important part of maintaining an efficient restaurant. When you’re frying your delicious foods, pieces of food and breading can be left in the oil, and these particles need to be removed so your machine doesn’t get clogged. Manual and electric cooking oil filtration systems remove the oil, clean out the leftover particles, and replace the oil that can be reused.
You can also purchase accessories to help with the cooking oil filtration process. Test strips tell you how much the shortening in your oil has broken down, so you know exactly when your used oil needs to be replaced. Filter cartridges and bags let the liquid oil run through while catching the solid pieces of food and debris. Be sure to pick up some fryer oil stabilizer, as well. It lets you fry foods at lower temperatures, which conserves energy and helps extend the life of your oil.