What can I say? Bought it in 2009 and still operating well in 2021. Way better than the other products we used in the past. Spend the extra $ you will be glad that you did. I have a leaky valve on it now and why I am considering a new one. Its the ball valve in front for clean out. May be able to replace it. Torch and a pipe wrench? Highly recommended.
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 40-50 lb. capacity
- 110,000 BTU
- Welded stainless steel tank
- Integrated flue deflector
- High temperature safety limit switch
- 9" adjustable legs
- Natural gas
- Pitco P6072146 13 1/4" x 6 1/2" x 5 3/4" Twin Size Fine Mesh Fryer Basket with Front Hook
- Pitco P6072145 13 1/4" x 6 1/2" x 5 3/4" Twin Fryer Basket with Front Hook
- Pitco B5053501-C 13 1/2" x 13 1/2" Fish Grid
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Pitco P6072143 13 1/4" x 13 1/2" x 5 3/4" Full Size Fryer Basket with Front Hook
- 4" Swivel Plate Casters - 4/Set
|Pitco SG14S NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||174 lb.|
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height||46 1/8 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||14 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||14 Inches|
|Hertz||50 - 60 Hertz|
|Capacity||40 - 50 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Total BTU||110,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Pitco SG14S NAT Details
This Pitco SG14-S natural gas 40 - 50 lb. stainless steel floor fryer is the perfect choice to fill out your cooking line up when you need a high-production fryer! With its 40 - 50 lb. capacity and 110,000 BTU output, this fryer provides a dependable, easy-to-use option for many types of foodservice establishments.
The Solstice burner technology doesn't require any blowers or ceramics, yet still manages to provide plenty of power. Plus, the patented self-cleaning burner and down draft keep your fryer working at higher efficiency. With thermostatic controls and a high temperature safety shut off switch, this fryer has a quick response time. Also, the separate manual gas shutoffs allow for front servicing.
Made with durable stainless steel for both the tank and cabinet, you can be sure that this fryer will stand up to daily use. The heavy 3/16" bottom door hinge ensures durability as well. An integrated flue deflector is included, along with 9" adjustable legs that allow for easier cleaning under and around the unit. Fry baskets are also included for your convenience.
Cleaning this fryer is a breeze since it comes with a 1 1/4" full port drain valve for quick draining of used oil, along with a drain line clean out rod and a drain extension. The tube rack allows crumbs to fall into the cool zone for easy disposal, and the basket hanger is removable for cleaning without the use of tools.
Left to Right: 15 5/8"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Height: 46 1/8"
Frying Area: 14" x 14"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Pitco SG14S NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:fryer great clean cleans valve 2009 2021 always ball better
Great fryer. Always love the Pitco brand, works well, cleans up well. Fryer comes back in a good time with heat to keep you going when busy.
Great deep fryer for the price! it is easy to clean and looks great in the kitchen. Having started a new restaurant business on a tight budget, this was perfect.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register