Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- 6"W x 12 5/8"D x 5 1/2"H twin fryer baskets
- Natural Gas
You May Also Need View All Items
- Frymaster 8030099 12 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 5 1/4" Full Size Fryer Basket
$225.79 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group FFOP50 Natural Gas 50 lb. Stainless Steel Open Pot Floor Fryer - 120,000 BTU
$1,999.00 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group FFOP40 Natural Gas 40 lb. Stainless Steel Open Pot Floor Fryer - 90,000 BTU
$1,699.00 / Each
- Spilfyter DB-91 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 2/Case
$134.49 / Case
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
$7.59 / Each
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
$134.49 / Each
- Frymaster 8230619 11 3/4" x 13 1/2" Chicken / Fish Plate for H55, MJ45, and GF40 Fryers
$318.53 / Each
- Spilfyter DB-75 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Pad - 100/Case
$66.49 / Case
|Frymaster MJ150 MILLIVOLT NAT Specs|
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||14 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||15 Inches|
|Fry Pot Height||5 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Capacity||40 - 50 lb.|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Total BTU||122,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster MJ150 MILLIVOLT NAT Details
The Frymaster MJ150 natural gas floor fryer is engineered for versatile, all purpose frying and reliability, and can cook up to 80 lb. of French fries per hour. Its Master Jet burner system features durable metal targets to create a large heat transfer area for reliable and even heat distribution. The open pot design also aids in optimal heat transfer.
The Frymaster MJ150 features a centerline thermostat with 1 degree Fahrenheit anticipating action that predicts the rate of temperature rise and reduces temperature overshoot, for better tasting, more uniform results. This feature also increases shortening life!
A standard "front flush" feature deflects oil out around the fry pot, which moves sediment to the front drain valve for easy and complete removal. This Frymaster MJ150 gas floor fryer features a stainless steel frypot and door, with an enamel cabinet.
Width: 15 5/8"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Frying Area: 14" x 15"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster MJ150 MILLIVOLT NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register