Other Available Fuel Types:
- Features an open-pot design for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Millivolt controller is easy to use and doesn't require an electrical connection
- Master Jet burner system distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Burners don't require cleaning or air shutter adjustment
- Operates on liquid propane and is designed for high-volume frying
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 1/2"
$40.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
$62.49 / CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
$45.99 / CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 8 oz. / 240 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 72/Case
$48.49 / CaseOut Of Stock
|Frymaster MJ240 MILLIVOLT LP Specs|
|Width||31 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||31 5/8 Inches|
|Height||41 3/8 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||12 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||15 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Fry Baskets||4|
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||220,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster MJ240 MILLIVOLT LP Details
The Frymaster MJ240 liquid propane 2 unit 40 lb. floor fryer with millivolt controls is the perfect solution if you're looking to do high-volume frying in your kitchen. Plus, with 2 frypots, this fryer makes it a breeze to cook your delicious, signature fried foods faster. Offering a precise and reliable performance, this fryer has a 40 lb. oil capacity per full frypot. It's great to use for a variety of products such as french fries, pre-breaded foods, and specialty treats. Best of all, this model has low maintenance needs. It has a sturdy construction between its stainless steel frypot, door, and cabinet.
The Master Jet burner system has a large heat-transfer area that offers an efficient exchange and recovers quickly. Plus, the heat is distributed evenly around the frypot so you can achieve optimal results. This special burner also doesn't require burner cleaning or air shutter adjustment. A reliable centerline, fast-action temperature probe also allows for accurate temperatures while you're using the fryer.
Additionally, a large cold zone and forward sloping bottom are designed to collect and remove sediment from the frypot. This guards the quality of your oil and also allows for easier routine frypot cleaning. A standard "front flush" feature deflects oil out around the fry pot, which moves sediment to the front drain valve for easy and complete removal.
Made with your staffs' convenience in mind, the millivolt controls on this fryer are easy to use and do not require an electric connection. Plus, the fast-action temperature probe monitors and ensures accurate temperature information so you and your staff can cook with ease. Intended to operate on liquid propane, this fryer is a great way to streamline kitchen operations and make the frying process run efficiently.
Left to Right: 31 1/2"
Front to Back: 31 5/8"
Height: 41 3/8"
Frying Area: (per frypot) 12" x 15"
Capacity: (per frypot) 40 lb.
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster MJ240 MILLIVOLT LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register