Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Milivolt control with mechanical thermostat
- Blower-free atmospheric heating system provides fast recovery
- Front access manual gas shutoffs
- 9" adjustable legs for easy cleaning
- Removable basket hanger requires no tools
- Stainless steel construction
- 122,000 BTU
- Natural gas
- Pitco B2101501-C 15 1/2" x 24 1/4" Stainless Steel Fryer Cover
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Pitco P6072144 13 1/4" x 13 1/2" x 5 3/4" Full Size Fine Mesh Fryer Basket with Front Hook
- Pitco P6072147 13 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" Triple Size Fryer Basket with Front Hook
- Pitco B5053501-C 13 1/2" x 13 1/2" Fish Grid
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Pitco P6072146 13 1/4" x 6 1/2" x 5 3/4" Twin Size Fine Mesh Fryer Basket with Front Hook
- Pitco P6072145 13 1/4" x 6 1/2" x 5 3/4" Twin Fryer Basket with Front Hook
|Pitco SG14RS-NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||208 lb.|
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height||46 1/8 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||14 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||14 Inches|
|Hertz||50 - 60 Hertz|
|Capacity||40 - 50 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Total BTU||122,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Pitco SG14RS-NAT Details
This Pitco SG14RS Solstice natural gas floor fryer is the perfect way to meet your restaurant's fried food demands with ease! With a large oil capacity of 40-50 lb., you'll be able to keep production moving on your busiest evenings. This fryer boasts a patented Solstice burner technology, which allows the blower-free atmospheric heating system to provide fast recovery, offering you the ability to cook a wide variety of food products. Thanks to the recessed gas connection, you'll be able to install your fryer very close to the wall, which frees up valuable kitchen space. The Solstice fryer comes standard with a millivolt thermostat and a high temperature safety limit switch, so you'll always be able to control the temperature of your oil with ease.
This tube-style fryer includes a rack to catch crumbs and debris, making it both efficient and, with a stainless steel construction, easy to clean. The full port drain valve allows for fast draining and the unit comes with a drain extension and drain line clean out rod. As an added benefit, the flue is specially designed to prevent blockages and maintain a cooler temperature.
This 122,000 BTU fryer comes with 2 twin baskets and a basket hanger that can be removed without tools. To further ease maintenance, the manual gas shutoff is located on the front of the unit, and the heavy-duty 3/16" bottom door hinge won't swing shut on the operator as it gets serviced.
While supplies last!
Left to Right: 15 5/8"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Height: 46 1/8"
Frying Area: 14" x 14"
Capacity: 40-50 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register