I purchased this fryer on Dec 04, 2015 and have nothing but problems. I have yet to use the fryer due to the problems with fryer. When hooked up, this fryer comes on full blast and cant be control with the temp gauge. Webstaurentstore.com and manufacture have promised to send out a tech but it has been nearly 3 weeks and still waiting to hear from them. Temp gauge sticker not aligned properly and missing drain extension connector. I will update the review after the service call...let's see how the issues are handled.
Recommended Similar Item
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 150,000 BTUs
- Centerline thermostat quickly reacts to cold food placed into pot
- Deep cold zone helps with cleanup
- Stainless steel frypot and door
- Large heat transfer area
- 8 3/4"W x 16 3/4"D x 6"H twin fryer baskets
- Liquid Propane
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group FFOP50 Liquid Propane 50 lb. Stainless Steel Open Pot Floor Fryer - 120,000 BTU
$1,999.00 / Each
- Spilfyter DB-91 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 2/Case
$134.49 / Case
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
$7.59 / Each
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
$134.49 / Each
- Frymaster 8030187 Sediment Tray for MJCF Gas Fryer - Full Tray
$431.42 / Each
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
$25.49 / Each
- Frymaster 8030023 17 1/8" x 5 3/4" x 6 1/8" Triple Size Fryer Basket
$180.77 / Each
|Frymaster MJ1CF MILLIVOLT LP Specs|
|Width||20 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||39 7/8 Inches|
|Height||46 3/8 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||18 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||19 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Capacity||60 - 80 lb.|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Total BTU||150,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster MJ1CF MILLIVOLT LP Details
The Frymaster MJ1CF liquid propane floor fryer is engineered for versatile frying and dependability. This 150,000 BTU model is great for high production of fish, chicken, and other breaded products. Its Master Jet burner system features durable metal targets to create a large heat transfer area for reliable and even heat distribution. The open pot design also aids in optimal heat transfer.
The Frymaster MJ1CF features a centerline thermostat that reacts to cold food being placed into the pot within 7 to 10 seconds. Its precise, 1 degree Fahrenheit action anticipates the rate of temperature rise and reduces temperature overshoot, for better tasting, more uniform results. This feature also increases shortening life!
The Frymaster MJ1CF features a deep cold zone with a forward sloping bottom to ease cleanup. This deep cold zone also helps protect oil integrity by trapping debris under the cooking area, preventing carbonization of food particles and wasteful oil deterioration. A 1 1/4" IPS ball-type drain valve makes draining a snap. This Frymaster MJ1CF gas fryer features a stainless steel frypot and door.
Width: 20 3/4"
Depth: 39 7/8"
Height: 46 3/8"
Frying Area: 18" x 19"
Maximum Oil Capacity: 80 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster MJ1CF MILLIVOLT LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:fryer gauge temp 2015 aligned blast calllets cleaning company connector
What a superb fryer! Your company is great to work with and I will be ordering another of these babies shortly. Cleaning this fryer is a snap.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register